[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

why do you assume jail is the only option? it's not. it never was. Since the inception of our nation we've never thrown 100% of illegal crossers in jail, and somehow we got to 2018 just fine.

still waiting for someone to argue honestly without this false choice bullshit

open borders or criminal asylum cases wait in jail
do you have a third option? you seem to think there is, but you keep saying open borders and pretending it's something else

oh I dunno how about prioritizing prosecutions to violent felons instead of asylum cases, which worst case scenario is they work under the table

That involves knowingly releasing illegal and undocumented immigrants into the US.

I gotta hand it to you guys at least you're open with your defense of this bullshit

Trump is just like "I hate the children being taken away, the democrats have to change their law that’s their law”

Last edited:
I gotta hand it to you guys at least you're honest with your defense of this bullshit

I know right? maybe you could learn something.

Trump is just like "I hate the children being taken away, the democrats have to change their law that’s their law”

democrats had an opportunity to fund the wall and help prevent people from criminalizing themselves. they chose not to. why would democrats put people in this situation when they could have prevented it?

That involves knowingly releasing illegal and undocumented immigrants into the US.

don't forget earning income without paying taxes - a crime
being employed illegally - a crime
presumably avoiding a legal court summons - a crime

and taking a job away from a taxpaying American. not a crime, so I guess it's all good

monday: the economy is great and unemployment is down to record lows

tuesday: the economy SUCKS because of illegal immigrants dey took ur jerbs

I thought mexico was paying for it?

monday: the economy is great and unemployment is down to record lows

tuesday: the economy SUCKS because of illegal immigrants dey took ur jerbs

WHY DIDNT THE DEMOCRATS FUND IT TRIPLE? ARE THESE RACIST BIGOTS AGAINST PREVENTING PEOPLE FROM INCRIMINATING THEMSELVES? THEY JUST LOVE SEEING BROWN PEOPLE IN PRISON? I THINK THEYRE LITERALLY HITLER AT THIS POINT

And? Mexico isn't paying for shit because we put a tariff on imported steel. You have no idea how trade works.

The people who pay import tariffs are the people who buy the goods. If America puts a tariff on imported steel from Mexico, Americans buying Mexican steel pay the extra money, dumbass.

And? Mexico isn't paying for shit because we put a tariff on imported steel. You have no idea how trade works.

The people who pay import tariffs are the people who buy the goods. If America puts a tariff on imported steel from Mexico, Americans buying Mexican steel pay the extra money, dumbass.

not that I have any interest whatsoever in getting into an economics debate with someone who can't even openly state his position on having open borders

but

no triple, americans are not paying extra money for mexican steel, americans will buy more american steel thus increasing our GDP at the cost of mexico's GDP. this is a net negative effect on mexico's economy that, if enforced for any reasonable length of time, will cause far more economic hardship to mexico's government and businesses than paying for a wall would have in lost revenue

now while your economically illiterate mind will argue "but it costs murkins more!" this ignores the fact that americans will also earn more and the US government will take in more revenue

of course the results of tariffs are not that simple and nothing happens in an economic void, but it most definitely does not boil down to "americans will pay more for mexican steel", and enacting tariffs during a very healthy period of economic activity is the best time to do it because the supply side can absorb the shock more easily and adjust accordingly

Back