[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No - you said they are fleeing behadings. Why don't we have that problem here in the US? Also, although unhappy - those kids are safer than they have been by your own logic as well.

Oh no, we don't have beheadings, we just have people show up to schools with an AR-15 and murder dozens of children. It's so much nicer here!

and don't forget, permission to be there.

when I enter the us I have the simple understanding that Im not entitled to be there. I'm a guest. I'm granted permission if they decide it so.

you fucking dirty canucks gave me so much shit at the border when I moved there to play online poker for awhile ;) got my car thoroughly searched the first time I crossed and they thought my cash was fraudulent. "this can't be real money, where's the plastic and the goofy colors?!?!"

The point is - a well behaved and ordered society by and large follows the rules. The law. That's why the law exists. We have to start there. If the law sucks - it can be changed or amended but the rules must be followed.

you fucking dirty canucks gave me so much shit at the border when I moved there to play online poker for awhile ;) got my car thoroughly searched the first time I crossed and they thought my cash was fraudulent. "this can't be real money, where's the plastic and the goofy colors?!?!"
don't worry yall got my car last time I drove over too

actually the plastic bills thing has been kinda good they aren't as ratty and fold up pretty tight

I'll let you figure it out. You are failing to realize that these are criminals being charged with a crime.

I'm still waiting for triple to present any solution that isn't knowingly releasing illegals into America on the promise that they show up to court to be deported.

Guy is mostly a woman. Wahhh wahhh - let's blame America for a bunch of unfortunates that have a shit hole country run by crime and want to come here and rip us off instead of following the rules. No sympathy for them. A bit more for their kids but -send them back to grandma until someone wants to try to follow the rules of entry.

I'm still waiting for triple to present any solution that isn't knowingly releasing illegals into America on the promise that they show up to court to be deported.

oh I dunno how about prioritizing prosecutions to violent felons instead of asylum cases, which worst case scenario is they work under the table

link me to the text of the law stating we must separate families at the border

ill wait

we don't separate families that accept deportation, even in light of the crime committed (except maybe in a few, accidental and rare cases)
however, if you want to apply for asylum in our country as a criminal, you will need to wait for your proceedings from jail.
are you proposing that we put children in county jails? that's cruel, triple, even for you

we don't separate families that accept deportation, even in light of the crime committed
however, if you want to apply for asylum in our country as a criminal, you will need to wait for your proceedings from jail.
are you proposing that we put children in county jails? that's cruel, triple, even for you

why do you assume jail is the only option? it's not. it never was. Since the inception of our nation we've never thrown 100% of illegal crossers in jail, and somehow we got to 2018 just fine.

still waiting for someone to argue honestly without this false choice bullshit

Back