blizzjews ban freespeech to suck china knob... lulz ensue

EHN2ywJWkAES2Op

"We can't get politicians to agree on the solution to the burning death of the planet, but they can agree that Activision Blizzard is shit."

Last edited:
ya made by the same ppl who brought u the intl smash hit masterpiece hellgate: london

i just like how its proven that it can be uber profitable by being free and diablo keeps charging for everything and still being worse than free poe LOLOLOL. even the story is better in poe.

zan ur a great poster

i mean as long as we're posting the opposite of true LOL

I've spent 5 times as much money on PoE than all diablo games combined :/

Also 5k hours into PoE. It's my game now.

I quit PoE this year. Devs have either no concept or no concern for balance. They keep saying how the game is too fast, but then they just add more power creep to make everything even faster.

Maybe I'll check back for 4.0, but I have very low hopes of it addressing any of the real issues.

I quit PoE this year. Devs have either no concept or no concern for balance. They keep saying how the game is too fast, but then they just add more power creep to make everything even faster.

Maybe I'll check back for 4.0, but I have very low hopes of it addressing any of the real issues.

I am feeling you.
I am guessing all the major work is being done for 4.0 and these leagues before that are just done by B-squad.

I am playing HC SSF, so I can play as slow as I want and don't have to worry about annoying trade interactions. Albeit, I've died to silly server lag few times now and contemplating on going SC.

Separate topic i dont follow gaming at all...

Is HiRez making money off any of their crappy games or are they dead now? What happened to that shitty Smite game?

Back