[Official] :bandit: 2.0

i love it when i find a rando jar behind my desk from who knows when

love it even more when its labeled so i dont have to wonder what it is

altho i would have known by taste right away, Purple Kush :)

This is kind of why I'm not positive it's a tolerance thing. I average about a quarter over a two week period or so, which I don't think is that much.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, I'm gonna use up the last of what I've got and lay off it for a while anyway since I can't afford it. Plus I'll probably be doing some job interviews in the semi-near future so now is as good a time as any to take a break.

Also about the one year tolerance thing, I've never heard anyone say anything remotely that long. Most advice I've heard is 3 days to a week, maybe two weeks to a month for an extended detox.

Are you smoking out of a pipe? Joint? Blunt? Bongs or mini-bongs can get you a lot higher, especially if you're used to taking tiny rips off of a hot pipe. Gravity bongs can get you so high you become unconscious, and waterfalls can test your smoke inhalation limits. Baking and ingesting weed has the highest potential for getting super, super high. To the point of unpleasantness for some people; but it takes a lot of weed compared to other methods.

If your method isn't getting you quite as medicated as you'd like to be I'd consider picking up a bong.

Also consider picking up a grinder. You want to maximize the amount of surface area you ignite, and finely crumbled reefer hits much better than a hand packed bowl.

MshGb4O.jpg

just gota gram of animal crackers and blue dream from the dispensary

also got a free jolly rancher style candy, and bought a double doseage of the same candy...

about 2 be real fukin medicated gfg

i want to try the hard candy so bad. i heard they're strong too.

I've had some that were homemade and they didn't really do anything for me. Now the other day I got a free cookie with purchase, and I got tore up.

Edit: :bandit:

Are you smoking out of a pipe? Joint? Blunt? Bongs or mini-bongs can get you a lot higher, especially if you're used to taking tiny rips off of a hot pipe. Gravity bongs can get you so high you become unconscious, and waterfalls can test your smoke inhalation limits. Baking and ingesting weed has the highest potential for getting super, super high. To the point of unpleasantness for some people; but it takes a lot of weed compared to other methods.

If your method isn't getting you quite as medicated as you'd like to be I'd consider picking up a bong.

As I've said before, I only ever use my vaporizer. Sometimes I whip out my bong but I never enjoy it as much. I haven't tried a gravity bong or "waterfall" (I don't even know what that is).

edit: I have also always used my stainless steel grinder.

Admittedly my vape is kind of shitty. I've been wanting to get the Buddah one (off Amazon), but I don't really smoke enough to justify it. Maybe if I come into some cash at some point I splurge and get a nice one. I do hate dealing with whips though, they get so fucking gross after not that long and they're impossible to clean, have to just buy another one every so often.

Back