Skinwalker Ranch.

u could do a show called "riding roller coasters with robert" and have ngfm ride roller coasters w/ well known hollywood liberals and he can lay some ~truth~ upon them while they roller coast together

I would so watch that show^^^

I would also like to see whatever show is going on in secretsquirrel's head.

Last edited:
Who is Rhett?
I'm looking for other places like Skinwalker Ranch. Looking for more undiscovered places, legendary treasure stuff, mysterious places, things I can approach with science and technology to solve a mystery. Not Ghost Hunter stuff, I'd love to find some new places in the US that haven't been looked into before.

u could retrace ponce de leon's journey to find the fountain of youth

and while ur in florida, u can interview ngfm about why ppl r obsessed w/ being young

How about a show called Prostates and Ice Skates that follows the lives of male figure skaters outside the rink?

Even better - Prostates and Caliphates. The hypocrisy of homosexuality in Muslim culture. Try that one. You should get some press.

Robert Bigelow (spelling) of Bigelow Aerospace purchased the ranch a while back.

There is a lot strange shit that has happened there. You don't need to go far to read about it. I'd like to go there to be honest but I don't think that is possible. I'd like to witness these events for myself.

Does it seem to you like Ocman just comes out of left field with this stuff too much?

I can picture him sitting on a couch somewhere watching one of these programs and saying, "it would be really cool to do these things one day. I'll post about it on Tribalwar."

The Russians just launched a tsunami-making super weapon the other day, targeting the specific continental shelfs of debris off Norway and Hawaii, and everyone is just sitting around today eating Sonic and sucking on a moca. This tech could destroy every coastal city from Washington to San Diego. Where did it come from? There is a big disconnect between this potential of what could happen soon, and Trump's tax returns. You need to get off the couch, Ocman, just like the rest of America.

Does it seem to you like Ocman just comes out of left field with this stuff too much?

I can picture him sitting on a couch somewhere watching one of these programs and saying, "it would be really cool to do these things one day. I'll post about it on Tribalwar."

The Russians just launched a tsunami-making super weapon the other day, targeting the specific continental shelfs of debris off Norway and Hawaii, and everyone is just sitting around today eating Sonic and sucking on a moca. This tech could destroy every coastal city from Washington to San Diego. Where did it come from? There is a big disconnect between this potential of what could happen soon, and Trump's tax returns. You need to get off the couch, Ocman, just like the rest of America.

pretty much. Most of his shit is Cringy af. Do you think people will like a documentary about spiders? y/n?? i dont wanna do research so ill ask TW.

Rinse Repeat

Bigelow is a MOTEL billionare
he just happens to be filthy rich, and a crazy alien believing son of a bitch. Like dan akroyd

so he bought skinwalker ranch cuz he nuts
he also bought NASA inflatable tech they sold off cuz congress doesnt like when things interfere with the DOD/NASA jobs programs
so he made an aerospace company so he can build motels in space

this is all true

u should do a show where goshin reviews diapers

o, hey goshin - u should get ur company to sponsor ocman's show and maybe he will let u sell insurance 4 the shirtless w/ cleverly crafted in-show ad placement

Last edited:
Who is Rhett?
I'm looking for other places like Skinwalker Ranch. Looking for more undiscovered places, legendary treasure stuff, mysterious places, things I can approach with science and technology to solve a mystery. Not Ghost Hunter stuff, I'd love to find some new places in the US that haven't been looked into before.
Rhett Reese - IMDb

That's awesome, good for him! Kick ass! I love when you see people succeed like this.

As for the ranch, I've been there 4 times, lots of backstory that I'm not able to talk about because of NDA's etc. I'm already looking for the next thing. I so far ahead of what you can imagine it would blow your mind. If you are seeing something on TV its already months old. I'm looking for the stuff that no one has ever heard of or has had a camera on or a producer approach yet.

Everything people think they know about the ranch is so far off. Knowing what I know is "The Curse of" being a TV producer.

I'm hoping to hear from someone that knows something specific to their small town, or wherever, that think its something people should see. Undiscovered or unreported stuff.

I'm shooting 2 other projects now but I really want to find something outta nowhere. TW has some of the best out of the box thinkers that I've ever encountered, and I love it. Which is why I always come back now and then.

For all the newbs that joined after 2002 TW could have been the epicenter for pro-gaming and you could have all been seriously rich! Ask any of the "old timers" like me and they'll tell you the same. What I tried to do her back in 2000 was met by a huge resistance of ignorance and ego. Problem was people didn't want to listen and well...now thre's Twitch.

TW would have been Twitch before there was a Twitch...if only people listened. That isn't even a little bit of an exaggeration.

Back