2019-nCoV

brasstax over a billion people have tb

it's nowhere near as deadly as covid 19 with treatment

COVID-19 is taking out more people at a faster rate than I personally calculated.
I said 9K deaths in the US by June. We are there already and it's only the 4th of April. I did factor in the ability of the US to react and effectively treat people. I overestimated our reaction time.

It has turned into a pretty brutal killer in certain conditions. I hope we get better at identifying and treating it soon.

When I originally started posting the COVID-19 vs TB numbers, it was mostly because I was curious and also just trying to remind myself that there are worse diseases that we live with all the time and no one even thinks about it.

But COVID-19 is different. It's really fast acting when it's lethal and the fact that probably 30 percent of us are walking around with it and don't even know it doesn't help.

Tough situation.

Anyway, hope you and your fam stay healthy, cael :)

This guy is interesting...

I should probably watch his "Pandemic" show on Netflix.

They are not the first and only folks working on this but he seems open and transparent.

PS: In the second video, he talks about the antibody testing becoming important. Basically, he is saying that the body creates antibodies and their presence indicates that you had it and your body fought it off so you have some level of immunity.

So - if we were testing for that actively - we could start people back to work , school and a more normal life.

These tests are actually easier to make. We should be focusing on that right now as well. It would reduce stress and get people out of their quarantines if they were safe and non-contagious.

I believe a huge number of people fall into that category and if we can get them rolling again, it would reduce the overall effect on the country. The world for that matter.

Last edited:
i already told you the cure are you slow?

1 be fat when you get the virus
2 smoke cigarettes as soon as you are infected
3 virus is cured.

i already told you the cure are you slow?

1 be fat when you get the virus
2 smoke cigarettes as soon as you are infected
3 virus is cured.

Well, the stockpiled shit food is helping with 1.
Do you think smoking BEFORE being infected will act like a shield?

I am jonesing for a smoke. I have half a pack of Camels staring at me and I am feeling extra fucking healthy with all the god damned zinc, black elderberry, vitamin C etc.

COVID-19 is taking out more people at a faster rate than I personally calculated. I said 9K deaths in the US by June. We are there already and it's only the 4th of April.

Want to know why the death numbers in US are so high? Read. Take note of the bottom.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf

KK3qlho.png

Spoiler

Last edited:
So we're now on full 24 hour lockdown for 2 weeks. Only allowed out for food and medicine and have to wear masks and gloves.

In a positive note online poker is exploding with noobs, I'm $8000 to the good this week.

COVID-19: scapegoat for the boomers' latest act of exploitative economic sabotage perpetrated upon younger generations -- and the sabotage is being done because they deem the final few years of a handful of the oldest and sickest among them to be more valuable, more important than younger peoples' entire lives. They mortgaged this society's industrial backbone to China for their own short term financial gain and are now wailing about problems with the global supply chain -- a supply chain they themselves gleefully designed and implemented -- making it difficult for them to get their hands on the medicinal compounds and equipment upon which they now find themselves dependent for the extension of their perpetual adolescence.

Back