2019-nCoV

The viral outbreak can be genetically traced to a colony of cave-dwelling horseshoe bats in China's Yunnan province.[26]

The SARS epidemic appears to have started in Guangdong Province, China, in November 2002 where the first case was reported that same month. The patient, a farmer from Shunde, Foshan, Guangdong, was treated in the First People's Hospital of Foshan. The patient died soon after, and no definite diagnosis was made on his cause of death. Despite taking some action to control it, Chinese government officials did not inform the World Health Organization of the outbreak until February 2003. This lack of openness caused delays in efforts to control the epidemic, resulting in criticism of the People's Republic of China from the international community. China officially apologized for early slowness in dealing with the SARS epidemic.[27]

i'm sure china will learn their lesson this time

the fuck u laughing about, barkeep? you're the exact kind of person i'm talking about. how much time do you spend enjoying the beauty of nature outside of cities, compared to the time you spend living amongst a bunch of assholes, serving them happy juice to forget about their lives and sorrows of living in their shithole places?

gibberish

maybe we can close another border that will help us

maybe we can open all borders and take all fences down and remove locks from all doors in the U.S. and everyone should mingle in huge groups that will help us

was hilarious that Biden chimed in and said we "need to stop people from China coming here" this was 2 days ago

They are so fucked in November

I am surprised there has not been a jump in bank robberies since everyone is wearing a mask and its acceptable inside.

"can you describe the robber?"
"yes he had on a blue surgical mask"

Reactions: clu
COVID-19 vs Tuberculosis Update
CURRENT SCORE COVID-19 VS TB 2017 INFECTIONS AND DEATHS

NEW TB CASES IN 2017: 10,000,000
NEW COVID-19 CASES in 2020: 1,187,798
TB: 8.5 X WORSE
(Prediction: COVID-19 will surpass TB infections, many will not be diagnosed due to lack of serious complications)

TB DEATHS 2017: 1,300,000
COVID-19 DEATHS 2020: 64,084 (numbers likely under reported)
TB: 24 X WORSE
(Prediction: COVID-19 will not be as lethal as TB)

TB Mortality Rate: 12.3%
COVID-19 Mortality Rate: 3.4%

Cael, are you white?

Cael really avoided answering this question. I think I'm beginning to connect the dots.

L6tiet7.jpg

that's gotta be the dumbest thing i've read on tw all week and there's a lot of contenders

im secretly white reggs, i'm working for soros to bring down the white race out of self hatred

i don't read news unless it's de-privileged and filtered through an intersectional feminist perspective

Back