Why is the far left in bed with Islam?

Why is the far left in bed with Islam?

• They are misogynists who don't actually support women's rights (Weinstein democrats)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are hypocrites

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Magical Zoo, I really haven’t been paying much attention to politics since That CUNT Hillary and that BLOWHARD Trump ran against each other which pretty much exposed how bad our system has gotten. Please enlighten me as to why you say the Dems are sucking Islamic Dick.

I’m not the one making sweeping statements as if they are fact, just asking the OP to back up what he is claiming.

TMZs point is more like, you would expect the far left to be anti-islam because Muslims are so shitty to women and gays and what not

it truly is a conundrum :roller:

far anything people are dummies as we see every day on this board

I been reading too much TW lately, I didn’t even catch the “far left” because most of TW speaks as all Dems and Libs as far left. So my bad TMZ.

That said, I really don’t pay any attention to Far left or right because they aren’t worth paying attention to. So I really don’t know if they are pro Islam or not. I also do not believe every Muslim is bad to women, only the fanatics get attention. I would imagine most Muslims like every other human being on the planet treat their women just fine.

Last edited:
Because it's anti-white and anti-Christian, which JUST SO HAPPENS to align with the vast majority of jews!

Weird.

Why do that when they can keep Israel, expand it, and send non-whites in hordes to white countries?

Because it's anti-white and anti-Christian, which JUST SO HAPPENS to align with the vast majority of jews!
This. You'd think the anti-white thing would hurt the Jews, because to me, they are white. But it's all about the money for a few at the top (Soros). So why do the majority of Jews stand for this?

Similar with the blacks, you'd think they would get pissed off about Muslims coming to the US, who take jobs. We don't need any more people here, we have enough who are sponging off the gubiment.

The left wants to let in a bunch of Muslims, yet the left is for abortion and wants babies killed, mostly from blacks who can't afford the keds (Planned Parenthood).

Back