[TECH] AMD Ryzen 2

You don't NEED a X570 board tho. The new chips will work fine on any B450/X470 board and even some B350/X370 with a BIOS update.

ENZK0QK.png

thats good to know. I recently built w/ a B450 and a 2600x hoping this would be the case.

Will upgrade a few year down the line.

$749 Ryzen 9 3950X Beats $2000 Intel Core i9-9980XE (18-core) in Geekbench Test

AMD Ryzen 9 3950X Beats $2,000 Intel Core i9-9980XE In Geekbench Test

Synthetic benchmarks are obviously not exactly representative of real world use cases. But so far they do look promising. :shrug:
And again, even if its only at par or slightly below the i9, for less than half the price.. its a no brainer.
Such a hater... smh

man
i already said this literally happens EVERY TIME AMD releases a new chip

the reviews and leaks say its gonna dominate and the tests confirm a massive jump and then it gets released and is "meh" at best

how many times are you gonna get bamboozled by AMDs marketing team

I only find value in myself through the knowledge of which chip powers my computer.

well obviously
if u can afford the best and u buy the best then u clearly value urself more than other people value themselves

also I don't own an intel chip
I have a basement full of azn kids doing math

LGBR , its diff this time i think bro. They've actually spent some of these years getting raped by intel into doing R&D that has resulted in their new chips being good.

I'm all for competition bc intel hasn't really innovated in decades but realistically getting hype for AMD is just silly

u mean where they launched and not a single chip made it into the top 25 for performance?

no i was well fucking aware of it

nice 2 y/o link where their chips are losing the vast majority of the time

what r u tryin 2 prove here again???

Back