[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

ive also started identifying as african. i mean we keep arbitrarily going back in time to claim “no i was here first” so i just want to go back to the origin of homo sapiens. Im african. Thats my heritage.

Dude has an indian called you a settler yet? :lol: i always just respond “but i didnt settle here, i was born here” over and over until they walk away.

Legal immigration also needs to be halted for a few years while we clean up the system and implement new safeguards, like ending the H1B abuse that's partly to blame for our entire tech industry being flooded with SJWs.

Legal immigration also needs to be halted for a few years while we clean up the system and implement new safeguards, like ending the H1B abuse that's partly to blame for our entire tech industry being flooded with SJWs.

abso-fuckin-lutely

These are the inconvenient stats that dumbfuck shills like SaintDude choose to ignore, in favor of this batshit narrative that somehow Joe Biden, the man who barely campaigned, in the party with zero voter enthusiasm, somehow achieved the most votes of any President ever by a huge margin despite losing in more counties than Hillary 2016.

ODCVjpY.jpg

It goes without saying that these numbers are impossible, and that's just in Michigan. But keep believing there's no evidence of fraud like good little sheep.

Last edited:
well maybe your not liberal enough, or your algorithm sucks because when i visit twitter, i can see my feed has been dialed to "wall to wall sycophant propaganda bandwagon"

well you choose who to follow, no?

as far as i can tell old tw friend curt schilling tweets literally nonstop during his waking moments and there are plenty of other strong conservative voices like andy ngo, paul watson, james woods, etc

guy who doesn’t understand what hes talking about but acts like it: ive read stuff that explained voters turnouts over 100%

BUT!
it only accounts for a couple points

No references because im so fucking smart

well you choose who to follow, no?

as far as i can tell old tw friend curt schilling tweets literally nonstop during his waking moments and there are plenty of other strong conservative voices like andy ngo, paul watson, james woods, etc

Are you saying that.... when I click on a tweet from the NYT, user comments on that tweet lean more liberal because of the liberals I follow?

To answer your question, practically no one but I am very new at it

Back