Do you see civil war in your lifetime?

There's no such thing as a corporate tax. Only people pay taxes. And, if we're talking about income taxes, one could argue that only wealthy people pay those.
CBO1.jpg

Unfortunately, I was unable to find more recent data.

This is what true 'trickle down economics' looks like that the left loves to accuse the right of... trying to guilt people for being 'greedy'. Wealth redistribution is trickle down.

Whose really greedy here?

The ones not paying taxes and demanding those that are successful to pay more?

Call for it for what it really is - progressive theft and punishment of achievement.

FF540-1-1024x731.png

Man
it has to be better to vote da Don than anyone else at this point, no?

building the wall rhetoric better than everybody welcome and flying in 'refugees' reality of the recent past

The wall rhetoric is classic misdirection, as is most everything Don says (and every other politician).

Want to really help the working class, reform the college tuition fleecing. What the colleges are doing with the help of the banks and our politicians is borderline criminal.

fuck that, college shouldn't be accessible to everyone
we need ditch diggers too, not a society of whiny entitled brats that get useless degrees and cry that they're not starting at 75k

fuck that, college shouldn't be accessible to everyone
we need ditch diggers too, not a society of whiny entitled brats that get useless degrees and cry that they're not starting at 75k

fucking this

Exactly. It’s the free handouts that’s skewing everything. Government gives grants to low to no income, colleges raise tuition to see how much more they can get. The profit margin per student is ridiculously high.

I say don’t link parents income to students, let every student take out loans and pay their debt themselves. No grants, no freebies for anyone except for scholarships on the colleges dimes.

I really hope my boys decide to be electricians or plumbers and not physicians like me. They'd finish high school, work while I pay for an associates degree. Have a solid job by the time they're in their twenties. Own their own businesses by the time they're 30. And be making about as much as I do without $250,000 in student loan debt by the time they're my age now (36).

my kid is 7 and i've already talked to him about being a mason or carpenter. he asks about college but i try to introduce that that's not necessarily the way to go

well a working class hero is something 2 b

also i agree w u
a 4-year degree now is the same as what a high school diploma was for our parents generation and that defeats the purpose of what a university education should be

4 year degrees are like the standard at this point. 2 year used to be 'ok'..now 4 year is 'ok'. I know a LOT of younger people that are ass deep in debt with a masters and while they have the potential to earn more, they end up in some mediocre job that they are way over educated for and probably getting hit hard for monthly school payments.

But i know 20 somethings that came out of high school, went to welding school, had jobs in their field before they even graduated starting out at 50k with like 8k in school debt.

I really hope my boys decide to be electricians or plumbers and not physicians like me. They'd finish high school, work while I pay for an associates degree. Have a solid job by the time they're in their twenties. Own their own businesses by the time they're 30. And be making about as much as I do without $250,000 in student loan debt by the time they're my age now (36).

I don't think you guys listened to this here. fuck the four-year degree unless it's going to get you a really good profession if not get into a trade fireman and policeman plumber electrician much better option for you. If you get into sociology or anthropology fuck you

pretty sure the map has already been drawn...
1479020779217.jpg

Generally speaking it will be rural American loving people against the city's communist zombies the universities are pushing out.

The Rural areas are tired of having their tax dollars siphoned away to these cities only for the cities to demand more and give a shit less about the "rust belt" which is anywhere 25miles away from a city in any state.

thats a good map, you mean theres not a fuck ton of fargo style murders in fuck all no where? Im so shocked!

what if we had a crime rate map that was adjusted per capita, would that make you feel better?

there wont be a civil war with physical fighting but I think there has been a civil war via social media aka IF U SUPPORT TRUMP DELETE ME and LOCK HER UP shit. We've been divided more now than in anytime in my life.

isn't it strange how pit bulls, 14% of the dog population, commit 50% of all child attacks?

Ocasio-Cortez: Officers sacked for post suggesting lawmaker be shot - BBC News

Charles Rispoli wrote that the Democrat needed "a round", which was then "liked" by a fellow officer.

The police chief of Gretna said it was "an embarrassment to our department".

It comes days after President Donald Trump's comments about Ms Ocasio-Cortez and three of her colleagues in Congress that were widely derided as racist.

His tweets telling four congresswomen - all US citizens - to "go back" where they came from sparked an outcry from Democrats, as well as condemnation from some Republicans.

And now comes the part where TW reaffirms that no one here understands what "free speech" means. lol

Back