[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

oldnativecuckfuck pussyass effemcuck fukn l0s3r vansta chekkn dafuqqq in 4 mo slaps rite dafuq cross him pussyass fukn bitchass teefz n m0uf lykka guuuuuud GUD lil pussyass fuccboi do no himself 2 b him so use 2 bein fukkt w irl 2 fukme n fuku2 mom FUK.
pussyass effemcuck oldnativecuckfuck retard no him soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

so after drinking and beating lisa all day while talking about tw you drive drunk to work and talk about tw more?

yeaaaaa

sorry vanster you're wasted 24/7 you're not employed.

George: "Now you played a game with this guy? Is that what you're telling me?"

*sigh*

LeRoy, you've lost it completely.

vanster is a victim he's basically the american white male in 100 years (the dood's ahead of our time) u rly should embrace his expertise w/ these new frontiers of getting ur country stolen from u b/c ur women sold u out 2 some weird beard barbarian hordes from overseas

This has to be true because why are there so many white people that brag about having American Indian in their blood

This has to be true because why are there so many white people that brag about having American Indian in their blood

white ppl all have imaginary family trees

any white ppl u get to kno will tell u how they r 5-8 generations removed from being kangs n sheeit in yurop

they always live in a 3 bed 2 bath clapboard mass produced hovel w/ like 3 mortgages on it and pay $500/mo on a 10 year lease for a $25k nissan but lemme tell u wat, they really r descended from bigly kings

*sigh*

you're talking about tw at home and allegedly at work

you're a raging drunk
you have a DUI
you beat women
you can't afford fines

I've lost it completely?

*sigh*

Hey Vanster......as a man of "science" what are your honest thoughts on this study

Doi59gOUwAAIrbj.jpg

source:

Intelligence Makes People Think Like Economists: Further Evidence Econlib

I am not saying that blackpeople, clu, epidemic and hamdumbins are bringing you down

emberassing

Last edited:
and I better get my jew jokes in while i can

DodIIVFU4AAUlJL.jpg

DodILZ2U8AALWvj.jpg

DodINQVU8AAI4e8.jpg

somebody is so hated, by everyone, all groups, everywhere, in over 100+ nations, that they have to make more laws to stop them from getting the boot in the ass (again)

:shrug:

DKwGZkAXoAYYhpA.jpg

DTwwDzxU8AAKDmp.jpg

you got it

Andrew Lawrence on Twitter:

i mean check out this thread

nothing but boomers, cat ladies, mind virus leftists and jews

(a lot of redundant classification types in there tbh)

all very much defending this as their goal right now

Doegw9iXkAASBOK.jpg

enjoy the race war i say.......it is coming and coming fast

:boogie:

Back