The state of T1.

i dont know, but i hate him, and every noob on the server who has never played a good game of base to understand why you would vote a base map over a LT map with 12 people playing on each team

Hahah i dunno why he likes that map so much. It's funny cause he's only played for a year or two and still better than most of the players now and he plays less than most too. He has the worst "routes" too. :lol:

It's funny you get mad at a game 10 years later while I'm just having fun annoying you. It's especially funny since you claim to HO and make fun of other players while you can't even hold the SB base for more than a 15 secs when it's 6vs6. :rofl:
sup faggot. been a while.

i dont know, but i hate him, and every noob on the server who has never played a good game of base to understand why you would vote a base map over a LT map with 12 people playing on each team
I'm pretty sure most of them played plenty of base, and they remember how much they suck at it

hence all the LT

it's like special ed, everyone can pretend they're good because the skill cap is so low

where are the [e5] boobies now (the actual boobz, not the players)

no idea. but ernst is in singapore with a hot ass wife/fiance, i don't remember. i talked to ken (not sabre) and he's doing pretty well for himself. most of e5 is :O

i wonder what beastyman is up to though.

no idea. but ernst is in singapore with a hot ass wife/fiance, i don't remember. i talked to ken (not sabre) and he's doing pretty well for himself. most of e5 is :O

i wonder what beastyman is up to though.

Haven't seen sabre in irc in probably a year now. Wonder what he is doing.

Haven't seen sabre in irc in probably a year now. Wonder what he is doing.
man, the first time he disappeared it was for DAoC. i begged him to come back and play t1 and he asked for daoc money...that fag.

then he kicked the habit and was chillin' pretty regularly with a job prior to t1 death and what not. even then that was a while ago.

haven't talked to him in about a year as well doc.

lol doc

what the fuck does fallen have to do with anything? did I mention them?

Are you really stupid enough to believe that ppl dont grab an Inv on their first run out on SH Base?

Lets also not forget, long before 'cluster fucking' was the norm, people (see FALLEN) tried to keep our bases up on maps like SH in the early days.

Dumb fucker.

lastly - dare, you need to get off snow's cock - that guy is a proven cheater - ask bugs, he likes to observe his cheats to learn how they work so he can patch against them - hence why they dont ban him...if you have any inclination to believe otherwise, you really are far more naive than I thought.

it's still hilarious that poncho thinks hes good - guess riding the pine for a team that was once #1 after they essentially disband and winning LT PU's 10 years after real competition stops makes you good?

tictac is not paranoid at all even tho he accuses 124 pingers of being snow ;]
j8p6l0.jpg

:lol:

I just played ccdx w/ him. I refused to return the flag for that faggot so he tried to vote kick me. Didn't pass so he spent the rest of the time (15mins) trying to tk me while I was chasing. I think he managed to kill me once. :sunny:

tictac talks about how he is a great capper etc then i get 7 caps and he leaves mad talking about RG or something

that is why no one worthwhile ever goes to US base. idle in #hackington and look for pickups.

i havent been an active idler on tribes irc since irc.dynamix.com man :p

what is the new irc server address and i'll start idling since that is where all of the pu's are at

snow and i r decent and we play shithole pubs all the time :)

i believe that if u can get good on shithole u can do anything!!

Back