The state of T1.

CelticMojo

Contributor
Veteran X
I just attempted to play t1... when I was told I should stick to TW by some kid smurfing as "the truth". So I obs'd for a bit to see these l33t t1 lt players do the thing. the boy coulnd't Disc jump with out killing himself half the time... and his skiing had my ankles hurting... he did have a few nice midair flag passes but that was the only thing I saw worth mentioning.

Shameful if that is the best that is left is all I can say.

Oh Poncho, what a guy.

I would love to see bugz publish a smurfs list like Andrew used to do. I'm convinced I play with the same 20 people even though everyday it's 10 completely new IDs.

Poncho complains about everything.

He'll follow you on a route and spam vfh after you grab.

Then he'll global sigh and yell at you in teamchat.

I wouldn't let anything he does bother you.

Oh it didn't bother me... I actually was amused.. I thought it was Isuk@tribes though.

When I told him he needed to practice skiing he left the server.

I'v been tempted to play tribes again and just team kill and annoy the fuck out of everyone who still plays

isuk is easy to spot. He will come to your base, CG nonstop, and ctrl-k before anyone ever gets a killshot. He then will brag incessantly about being amazing, invincible, and his wicked kill ratio. He's also dumb as shit, so even if you're unsure who he is, just say "hey isuk" and trust that regardless of his smurf name, he'll reply :)

Longshot is the true king among men though. His midfield action is fabulous.

I need to get in with the cool kids though so I can get picked for a team... they pick the same 10 over and over.

I remember Ernst calling me to attend a scrimmage when I had an exam the next day and then I ended up failing b/c I spent all night perfecting some stupid strat. Good times, good times.

Back