RIOT!!!!

lawndart let's be real for a moment.

most of TW associates colosus with being fat, NGFM with wearing denim, bad mofo with having a big head, and scooby with getting teabagged.

i have no idea where the facebook story comes from but imo it's poor form to take a quote from here and then post it on your own facebook trying to pass things off as though you were the clever one that made up the joke.

lawndart let's be real for a moment.

most of TW associates colosus with being fat, NGFM with wearing denim, bad mofo with having a big head, and scooby with getting teabagged.

i have no idea where the facebook story comes from but imo it's poor form to take a quote from here and then post it on your own facebook trying to pass things off as though you were the clever one that made up the joke.

And you for being an idiot. First off I don’t take quotes I only take pictures which I’ve already been shared 15 ways from Sunday. Does not like the old days a photo shop.

its funny cause i have 0 idea what scoobys name is or if he even has facebook. I just assumed he would FWDFWDFWDFWD emails and took a shot and hit a home run lol. im not even being serious but apparently triggered like 3 of you lol.

plz don't insult mitch like that, he may be the ultimate stage 12 douchebag but he's way more smarter and coolerer

tfw a blind grasp from a fairly common concept yields massive results. My fave part is how im triggering people who are defending someone who just admitted to basically being a pedo and not caring lol.

Keep putting the testicles of young men on his forehead for 10 more minutes and he might get angry.... ooohhh you better not....

but @ least mitch can sometimes come thru w/ cheap laffs as a junkballer like tim wakefield in 1/4 of his starts

its funny cause i have 0 idea what scoobys name is or if he even has facebook. I just assumed he would FWDFWDFWDFWD emails and took a shot and hit a home run lol. im not even being serious but apparently triggered like 3 of you lol.

~shoa..

don't want to see your c:\ drive weirdo

with all the defense on cops brutally killing wrong ppl all the time and them just doing their jobs, i am convinced if the nazis just put on us police uniforms they could have walked out of germany unmolested and possibly praised as heroes.

The cops have a better union than the nazis

Back