Obese no-neck fat-fucks have a "right" to two seats on aeroplanes (in Canadaland)

The airliner companies really have no rights really, when it comes to flying over Canadian airspace. They are told what to do, when and how. If they want that Canadian Type Certificate and Airworthiness and all the applicable papers, they have to do everything Transport Canada tells them to and just shut up and do it, or don't do business in Canada.

imgadzi5.jpg

i dont understand why a business needs to be punished because someone shoves too much fucking food in their mouths.

if your disgusting, fat ass fills 2 seats, then you should pay for two seats.

i cant fucking believe this decision.

Did you try reading it or the first page?

It's for disabled people who can't help but be fat. So it's cool to make people born with a disability that somehow makes them fat, pay for two tickets?

Nice one.

It's for disabled people who can't help but be fat. So it's cool to make people born with a disability that somehow makes them fat, pay for two tickets?

Nice one.

It says it's for people who are disabled because they're fat, not the other way around. They could be fat due to an actual medical reason, or just general lazyness.

The fact is if they have a condition that makes them fat or if they are just lard asses they'll both have the disability card.

I'm sure there are more lard asses.

Nice one.
i really don't care why they are fat

a judicial body is saying that a business has to lose revenue because someone can't stop shoveling food in their mouth.

it's retarded.

people don't get fat because they are disabled. they get fat because they shovel food in their mouths. if you are in a wheelchair, that doesn't mean that you are doomed to be obese. any such suggestion is completely ridiculous unless you can show how a spinal injury somehow means thousands of calories are absorbed through your face.

I think that the only people who should be able to be declared disabled is if they have a medical condition that limits their ability to lose weight or exercise(not caused by them being over weight)

eg, muscular dystrophy, gland issues etc

Back