[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We need a safe space guys get on havax new discord channel !

xx5HLi2.gif

An agreement w/ Russia to sway the election via legal & non-legal means in return for easing sanctions/backing off syria/etc sounds impeachable

Liberals are so brainwashed by the media to hate Trump that they are actively supporting pro-war candidates, either by voting for Hillary or calling for impeachment to Pence. The current conflict in Syria is coming to an end. During the election season, Hillary called for the removal of Assad which would have prolonged the war in Syria.

Susan Sarandon Says ‘We Would Be at War’ If Hillary Elected

Hillary Clinton: Regime-changer? - The Washington Post

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-clinton-syria/presidential-candidate-clinton-says-removing-assad-in-syria-is-no-1-priority-idUSKCN0RZ1C020151005

Trump disagrees with Pence on Syria - POLITICO

Last edited:
good morning boys

I see you guys are whining about kotz again

i guess there's no maga today -- what a surprise!

The fuck you talking about..? That is the MAGA. Every day. Every goddamn day. Not one damn day is missed. You can set your launch into space by it. The flow of the left's tears drown everyone... every day.

All days.

Every single day.

if u guys had told us u didn't actually want to get anything done we could have gotten soros on board the maga doublewide a lot earlier

This is what wasn't done

Throw the doors open to the pieces of shit of the world? - I don't know.. Trump has nice hair.

Let illegals bring mexico with them and still be the leaches of the world? - Trump is such a smart man though.

Pick up the tab for the pieces of shit we already have here so they can get free healthcare? - Trump is so diplomatic though.

No.. we voted for Trump because we love him.. not because we believe in shit.

The fuck is wrong with you people?

Back