Is this place safe for ladies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right, I don't. Why dont you show the little lady how it's done.

;)
mm
Well, the first step is not admitting you're a troll within 24 hours of being here. But you kind of fucked that up already. You also need some sort of gimmick. Simply being a female may get you attention, but you're not trolling anyone in the process.

People call me a troll but I deny that claim; I believe that I'm an artist. But am I really an artist, or am I just a troll? Maybe I'm both? That is where you fucked up... by using the same name from TrollKingdom... there's no mistaking the answer for you.

Here are a few of my prior works:

[Photo Shoot] Trust and Betrayal by mstrike - TribalWar Forums

Not Work Safe
[Photoshoot] A Drug Deal Gone Wrong by mstrike - TribalWar Forums
Not Work Safe

Not Work Safe
[Photoshoot] The Ultimate Philly Cheesesteak Taste Test by mstrike - TribalWar Forums
Not Work Safe

Last edited:
That's true, but we're leaking regulars. Everyone has to start somewhere.

We may be leaking regulars but there's still no use for people that sign up here specifically to troll like the F4$ people and mstrike. They don't really know that nothing can bother TW easily. Goatse, tublgirl, chechclear and so many others. It just doesn't bother us. mstrike's crap comes close with the tampon in his ass but that was probably faked with the string cut off and put in his ass to make it look like the tampon is in there.

Some of the best trolling here was done by Kura since he knew exactly how to do it to specific people. Not just a blanket troll hoping to catch a few people. A targeted troll = win. A broad troll = fail.

Yea, Kurayami was a master of his art.

I miss him every day.

Maybe fraggle can call him and convince him to come back.

PS. I really did have a tampon stuck up my ass.

Yesterday my gf of 2 years got in my face because I had spent some money she had sat aside. I mean she was just up in my face. It was only like 60 bucks, I just bought some coke/bud and a little whiskey.

She came home from work and once she saw all the shit she just started in like it was period time or something.

After about 20 min of that shit, I told her to get the fuck in the bedroom and go to sleep, I wasn't gonna deal with her shit. She went, and came back with one of my kali sticks.

Man, I fucking slugged that girl fucking hard, but she kept fucking swinging at me. I punched her in the fucking stomach, she coughed and cried, but kept fucking swinging. She hit me with the stick in the side, (the ribs, under the armpit, my hands were up trying to protect myself).

I fucking laid into her, hit her like a man. Lucky for me, I didn't leave but 2 bruises and no face damage. fucking bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back