Who Posted? Total Posts: 4,277 User Name Posts Fool 1,760

I have no side, I have no recollection of any such event. I did play WoW with Falhawk over a decade ago, and I have gotten drunk before. That's about as far as I can verify anything. I've certainly never been suicidal. I've had bad days, typically work related, where I drank to excess. I can only recall one instance of being given a fake number, certainly nothing to be upset about. That's about it.

You really don't remember?

Ok here we go. We played wow together for a while. Your brother (tpk) totally had a meltdown and then you seemed to kind of start a downward sprial. One night you broke. You went off about how nobody in your life likes you, you couldn't get any women and every time one would give you her number it would be a wrong number. You were clearly shit faced and teflonatron had to hop in and talk you off the ledge. We actually thought you were going to commit suicide and were very worried but tef said he would be on it.

You hide your problems with quips. That's cool and all but never try to pretend that you don't have some fucking issues.

None of what I just said is a lie and others can corroborate.

For someone who keeps acting like you have your shit together, you sure seem to like to bring drama in a real fucked up way. IF the story were true why the fuck would you bring it up like this and try to trigger him to do it again.

jfc.

i get ppl fuck with you alot and i just assumed it was cause ppl are idiots and jump on the bandwagon but this seems like a real trash/shit thing to bring up lol.

i also play wow and sometimes i see fool online and i say FOO FOO FOOLIO like susudio and he doesn't reply to me

i also play wow and sometimes i see fool online and i say FOO FOO FOOLIO like susudio and he doesn't reply to me

I usually play with a minimal window while watching TV and can't really see the chat. The game is so beyond boring now I'm not sure why I still play other than it's entirely free now.

o if it sounded like I was blaming u then I apologize bc I wouldn't answer a dumb pst like that either

I usually play with a minimal window while watching TV and can't really see the chat. The game is so beyond boring now I'm not sure why I still play other than it's entirely free now.
Wait... wow is free to play now?

Game tokens for gold. They basically printed gold for the last expansion. I've got enough of it to be considered wealthy in Venezuela.

ive never been 2 Venezuela which makes me way better off than the ppl there now

Back