Who Posted? Total Posts: 4,277 User Name Posts Fool 1,760

Pretty good, no complaints. Well aside from not making the playoffs in fantasy.

Dunno. I used to think he was just busting my balls, but now I'm wondering if he's just a shitty person.

Nobody brings up validuz for full sail, hill etc. Nobody talks about how fucked up triple is. Nobody brings up lgbr getting choked out (actually that's true).

We live day to day, or as Vin diesel says a quarter mile at a time.

Let's just talk more about trump.

Petition to change title to trumpwar

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

I would argue that I bring up my chokeslam more than anyone else

now stop being mean 2 fool or I will chokeslam u

You really don't remember?

Ok here we go. We played wow together for a while. Your brother (tpk) totally had a meltdown and then you seemed to kind of start a downward sprial. One night you broke. You went off about how nobody in your life likes you, you couldn't get any women and every time one would give you her number it would be a wrong number. You were clearly shit faced and teflonatron had to hop in and talk you off the ledge. We actually thought you were going to commit suicide and were very worried but tef said he would be on it.

You hide your problems with quips. That's cool and all but never try to pretend that you don't have some fucking issues.

None of what I just said is a lie and others can corroborate.

No u. We made that awesome fort out of blankets, remember? Then you knocked it over and spilled hot chocolate on your dick. While you were out running cold water on it in the shower, we banged your GF and then caught you whacking it while watching us through the back of a chair.

You really don't remember?

Ok here we go. We played wow together for a while. Your brother (tpk) totally had a meltdown and then you seemed to kind of start a downward sprial. One night you broke. You went off about how nobody in your life likes you, you couldn't get any women and every time one would give you her number it would be a wrong number. You were clearly shit faced and teflonatron had to hop in and talk you off the ledge. We actually thought you were going to commit suicide and were very worried but tef said he would be on it.

You hide your problems with quips. That's cool and all but never try to pretend that you don't have some fucking issues.

None of what I just said is a lie and others can corroborate.
Even if any of that was true, you're still the faggot here. This isn't in question. People grow up and mature, whereas you lost your balls and got matching tattoos. :lol:

Let me get this straight. In response to why Fool has been acting weirder for the past couple of years, Falhawk recounts an event that happened ten years ago?

An event he alleges happened, and which he happens to be the sole provider of context and interpretation for.

Back