The Witcher 2

I said fuck roche and went with the elf. Does the roche storyline take you to the drawf village/town? I thought the verdun-dwarf village was more fun than floatsam.

anyone else die a shitton without using the quen sign? I find all the other signs don't really do enough enough damage or have a good use in combat to prevent me from dying.

ya roche's storyline is pretty bland

and listening to those drunk fucks yelling for their friend in the war camp was annoying

2 new quests in chapter 3

1) Lilies and Vipers

Brigida Papebrock, a lady-in-waiting at King Foltest’s court, was recruited by Vernon Roche. Her mission - to seduce the two most powerful Temerian nobles and simultaneously keep a an eye on the assassinated monarch’s bastard children. In this capacity, she discovered the mystery behind Boussy's death and thus became an inconvenient witness, a hunted animal. Who sought to get rid of Boussy? Are Count Maravel and Baron Kimbolt involved? The truth about Foltest's last male heir is hidden somewhere within the rich web of schemes and accusations these characters spin.

2) The Secrets of Loc Muinne

The witcher is reunited with the sorceress Cynthia, who can lead him straight to the laboratory of the mysterious Aep Dearhenna, a mage who allegedly discovered the secret behind the downfall of the ancient Vran civilization. Will the witcher dare to work with the sorceress again, who managed to fool Philippa Eilhart herself, and who has revealed herself to be a young, ambitious Nilfgaardian agent? What does the Nilfgaardian Intelligence Service hope to find in the caverns beneath Loc Muinne? What did Aep Dearhenna actually discover? If they embark on the expedition, the witcher and Cynthia face numerous challenges in the monster infested and booby trapped corridors under the city.

full patch notes here:
Evil Avatar - View Single Post - The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition Patch Now Available on PC

I went ahead and took the plunge, first play through with the uber edition

i dig it so far but the tutorial was buggy as fuck

Back