whoa

Mantello, why wasn't your father listed as your aprent on your profile? Is he currently incarcerated and unable to create a facebook profile? Is it because he molested and/or raped you and/or your sister? What about my earlier proposal of allowing you to watch me fuck your sister from the closet? Do you know if she's fully shaven or leaves a landing strip as a target for when guys pull out after fucking her without a condom?

Damn xcurs. You really do have social problems.

You're so scared/nervous of meeting with someone in person that you won't even respond.

We don't have to do drugs bro. Just chill and get to know each other. No (very homo) homo.

And don't say the typical "I don't hang out with (insert cliche response)"

Mantello, why wasn't your father listed as your aprent on your profile? Is he currently incarcerated and unable to create a facebook profile? Is it because he molested and/or raped you and/or your sister? What about my earlier proposal of allowing you to watch me fuck your sister from the closet? Do you know if she's fully shaven or leaves a landing strip as a target for when guys pull out after fucking her without a condom?

My Dad doesn't have facebook. Why is half of this conversation relating to my dad anyway?

19748_310585661267_649016267_4124012_3225792_n.jpg

Is that what you consider foreplay xcurs? "waging a finger on a girls pussy"?

God its painful to listen to you talk on this subject bro

Come hang with me, ill get you to lose your virginity, and then you'll be able to rain down the sexual insults with a bit more confidence, AND relevance

I put my sisters profile on private dionysus, do NOT tell me you saved the pictures of a 15 year old. If so you are one fucking disturbing person.

Back