Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

Health, fatherhood, etc, etc.

Health? You think I have treadmill, bowflex, elliptical, axe, pool, and kayak just to fucking have them? Pfft. I'll smoke you with ease despite the fact I'm a HIV+ faggot spic.

Fatherhood? Talk to Son all the time, and Son is totally on board with the plan. Matter of fact right before I came to post I just finished checking his portfolio. Wished my old man loved and looked out for me the way I do for my Son. Little guy is already set and is only 16. Get fucked. Oh wait!!! :finger:

BTW

There are these really cool devices called phones. Cameras come equipped with the phones and comes with built in filters. The filter I normally use for selfies is called "portrait". Point being only morbidly obese dumbfucks, such as yourself, would waste time opening photoshop for a selfie.

Not that you would ever do such a thing because you are socially awkward, and suffer from low self esteem due to your inability to stay the fuck out of the fridge. The obvious stated I am willing to offer an olive branch in the form of buying you some food.
Your filter makes your face look like it is made of silly putty.

Health? You think I have treadmill, bowflex, elliptical, axe, pool, and kayak just to fucking have them? Pfft. I'll smoke you with ease despite the fact I'm a HIV+ faggot spic.

Fatherhood? Talk to Son all the time, and Son is totally on board with the plan. Matter of fact right before I came to post I just finished checking his portfolio. Wished my old man loved and looked out for me the way I do for my Son. Little guy is already set and is only 16. Get fucked. Oh wait!!! :finger:

dude the only thing you are smoking is some cock

go away

Being "undetectable" doesn't mean you don't have HIV.

That's like saying you have a cold rather than the flu. Either way...

You're still a faggot.

Human males can not become female. Biologically speaking. BTW. Merry Christmas you all.

3ed3c2ba5a98390e184425b7006c519b.jpg

Last edited:
u look like al madrigal

idk if that's an insult or a compliment (it's not meant 2b either one) but i'm watching bill burr poker w/ al madrigal and u totally look like him in that vid, bruh

Back