dillinger, is LOD sleeping on mstrikes bed while shes staying with you in philly?

that pic really is sweet. guys arm thru the flashers legs, girl in yellow is cute, tit, crazy guy staring at tit, 2 ppl holding hands wtf?

I wasn't drunk and I never said that.

After that old Flyersfan thread I told Mike to just not say anything to anyone about whatever the hell he knew, its none of anyones business. I was kind of pissed hed say anything in the first place.

Then I go to Vegas, come back, and I hear about this other thread he made about us having sex, and I was sitting there like... uhh, what the fuck?

And now apparently he feels the need to tell fraggle, of all people about me calling him pissed about it. I kind of wish he would do what I asked him and keep his mouth shut about any of this, but hes addicted to tw drama.

For the record - nothing is going on between lod and I, we're good friends, thats it.

yeah fake dramarama :popcorn:

Hey girl, you like the internet? Yeah, me too, I've been on it for a while. Oh, you used to play this outdated video game? Wow, mayhaps a match made in say, heaven? Speaking of heaven, is that where you fell from since, you know, you're an angel, haha I'm just kidding (you probably have a hidden dark side ;) ). Anyway, from your flirtatious text and winky emoticons, I'm pretty sure you're a real catch and a genuine gal. By the way, I fish on the weekends; for fish, not for women, haha (I'm not like that).

So I've seen your pics and now I'm talking to you, not because of your harlot-like manner, but because I think you're a cool person and I would like to get to know you better over Tribalwar PMs. Fly out to Vegas sometime and we'll have a real good time. I'm not like those other guys on Tribalwar, I have a friend who's exposed his testicle to strangers so you know I'm pretty legit. The phrase 'cool as a cucumber' is pretty much my mantra for life. Anyway, hit me up. Real talk.

-Dil

Hey girl, you like the internet? Yeah, me too, I've been on it for a while. Oh, you used to play this outdated video game? Wow, mayhaps a match made in say, heaven? Speaking of heaven, is that where you fell from since, you know, you're an angel, haha I'm just kidding (you probably have a hidden dark side ;) ). Anyway, from your flirtatious text and winky emoticons, I'm pretty sure you're a real catch and a genuine gal. By the way, I fish on the weekends; for fish, not for women, haha (I'm not like that).

So I've seen your pics and now I'm talking to you, not because of your harlot-like manner, but because I think you're a cool person and I would like to get to know you better over Tribalwar PMs. Fly out to Vegas sometime and we'll have a real good time. I'm not like those other guys on Tribalwar, I have a friend who's exposed his testicle to strangers so you know I'm pretty legit. The phrase 'cool as a cucumber' is pretty much my mantra for life. Anyway, hit me up. Real talk.

-Dil

:rofl:

-Dil

gook has a point approaching poetry

-Dil

:lol: ahahaha

Breaking updated LOD pic after she read these threads!

authentic_drama_queen.jpg

Drama%20Queen%20blog%20logo2.jpg

Back