Rona has hit Biden/Harris

that's a great youtube video of some guy vaping with a mask on. looks like a highly controlled and well researched study.

his office is pretty small for a doctor that looks to be in his 50's.

the guy must be terrible at his job, or maybe he's not really a doctor. do you know where he studied medicine or where he completed his residency? what field did he specialize in?

Last edited:
that's a great youtube video of some guy vaping with a mask on. looks like a highly controlled and well researched study.
"According to the results of this study, we make the following recommendations:

1. Although masks will reduce droplet transmission, we should not ignore that several droplets will be transmitted away from the mask. The use of a mask will not provide complete prevention from airborne droplet transmission. The above is particularly important for both indoor and outdoor environments. As Dbouk and Drikakis3 showed, respiratory droplets can be transmitted to several meters away from the subject due to wind conditions. Therefore, social distancing remains essential when facing an evolving pandemic.

2. The above recommendation implies that we can protect healthcare workers only if we equip them with a complete PPE, e.g., a helmet with a built-in air filter, a face shield together with a disposable suit over the whole ensemble, and a double set of gloves.

3. The manufacturers and regulatory authorities should consider new criteria for assessing mask performance to account for the flow physics and cough dynamics. We provided a simple criterion that takes into account efficiency reduction during a cyclic coughing incident."

:rofl: Thanks for posting it. Masks don't stop or even slow viral transfer. Your best bet is to avoid people. Also, if someone is sneezing, it's best to not stand directly in front of them.

7.) Doctors wear masks to prevent their saliva from getting in your mouth, eyes, and in particular, open wounds when they are IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO YOUR PERSON, you fucking retard. They don't wear masks to prevent you from getting the flu that they have. If they have the flu (and it's still in the contagious stage), you are now fucked and have it too. Read a fucking book, retard. It's not our fault that you morons thought that masks prevented viral transfers.

So they don't want their saliva (that also come in aerosolized form when you breathe) to get in your mouth eyes and wounds....but its not to prevent viruses (and bacteria)...including the flu, which is in that saliva from entering your eyes, mouth or wound.

mmkay

So they don't want their saliva (that also come in aerosolized form when you breathe) to get in your mouth eyes and wounds....but its not to prevent viruses (and bacteria)...including the flu, which is in that saliva from entering your eyes, mouth or wound.

mmkay
Reading Comprehension wasn't one of the "AP classes" you took I guess:

"IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO YOUR PERSON"

Aerosolized viruses/bacteria float in the air. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reading Comprehension wasn't one of the "AP classes" you took I guess:

"IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO YOUR PERSON"

Aerosolized viral loads float in the air. You're welcome.

and had you read my entire post you would have seen that i said that already.

So lets try to stitch your thoughts together and form a thought shall we

We know the virus is carried in the aerosolized saliva in your breath....then you said "Doctors wear masks to prevent their saliva from getting in your mouth, eyes", followed by "Aerosolized viral loads float in the air."

you are literally arguing against yourself.

We know the virus is carried in the aerosolized saliva in your breath....then you said "Doctors wear masks to prevent their saliva from getting in your mouth, eyes", followed by "Aerosolized viral loads float in the air."

you are literally arguing against yourself.
Are you fucking this stupid? Do you not know the difference between large droplets from your mouth and aerosolized vapor?

DOCTORS WEAR MASKS SO THEY DON'T SPIT IN YOUR FUCKING OPEN WOUNDS, MOUTH, OR EYES, YOU RETARD. THEY ARE RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.

IF THEY ARE SICK AND WORK CLOSELY AROUND YOU, YOU WILL PROBABLY GET SICK AS WELL, REGARDLESS OF THEIR MASK.

MASKS DON'T PREVENT BACTERIAL/VIRAL SPREAD VIA BREATHING. THEY ONLY REDUCE LARGE DROPLETS IN IMMEDIATE CONTACT ZONE, WHICH IS WHY SPACING OUT ("social distancing") IS THE ONLY SCIENTIFIC WAY TO REDUCE THE CHANCES OF YOU CONTRACTING THE JOKE OF A VIRUS.

Read that again and again until your pea-brain gets it. Be a fucking man and admit you're wrong. Do you really want to be on the same intellectual level as Skipper? I mean, really?

Okay, Skipper. :shrug:

The old saying is always true: you can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink.

That's true. When I suggested you read the study I linked, I didn't take into account the possibility you'd be too stupid to understand the material you were reading. That's on me, sorry.

That's true. When I suggested you read the study I linked, I didn't take into account the possibility you'd be too stupid to understand the material you were reading. That's on me, sorry.
I read enough to know it doesn't contradict anything I said.

There's a special kind of joy I get using someone else's data to shit on them.

I read enough to know it doesn't contradict anything I said.

There's a special kind of joy I get using someone else's data to shit on them.

probably the same special kind of joy retards get when they find butt presents in their underwear

:rofl: Liberals doing "science."

"An experiment using high-speed video found that hundreds of droplets ranging from 20 to 500 micrometers were generated when saying a simple phrase, but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth"

That's fucking brilliant. Why didn't anyone else think of doing this ingenious test? Did you guys know that a wet washcloth would catch a lot of moisture if directed right at it? lol. Gee, what a revelation!

More text from the study they are linking to bolster their argument:
"Our findings indicate that surgical masks can efficaciously reduce the emission of influenza virus particles into the environment in respiratory droplets, but not in aerosols."

COLOR ME SHOCKED. THAT'S SO WEIRD. It's almost as if it's common sense that in a laboratory setting, spitting through a mask reduces (not eliminates, lol) the chance of someone else swallowing that spit in the same room directly in front of the spitter! Holy fucking shit. Alert CNN.

More from the study that they linked:
"Among the samples collected without a face mask, we found that the majority of participants with influenza virus and coronavirus infection did not shed detectable virus in respiratory droplets or aerosols, whereas for rhinovirus we detected virus in aerosols in 19 of 34 (56%) participants (compared to 4 of 10 (40%) for coronavirus and 8 of 23 (35%) for influenza). For those who did shed virus in respiratory droplets and aerosols, viral load in both tended to be low (Fig. 1)."

:rofl: Low viral load even without a mask. Weird again!

The last piece of "evidence" the chink and retard at UC San Francisco came up with is the epidemiological data gathered from a hodgepodge mix of countries' data with faulty tests, over-reporting, under-reporting, and hospitals getting paid to associate random deaths with the deceased having any condition that falls under the auspice of "covid-related symptom" without actually testing positive for coronavirus.

Try again, but this time with actual science. The ten studies I found prior to coronavirus leftist decided to do "studies" all say the same thing unequivocally: masks only help viral transmissions in lab settings via larger particles, but not in the real world.

This is all ignoring the obvious herd immunity angle.

Last edited:
masks work to slow the spread retard. You can rub those last 2 brain cells together like a boy scout trying to start a campfire, but it wont change that fact

masks work to slow the spread retard. You can rub those last 2 brain cells together like a boy scout trying to start a campfire, but it wont change that fact
They don't.

And you don't need or want to "slow the spread" of a virus that has a SYMPTOMATIC survival rate of 99.99%.

More actual science for you, dipshit.

Back