[Official] :bandit: 2.0

but they get amber after u harvest and cure anyway idk

i m scum and harvest early cus i impatient and waited fukin 70 days on an indica dom strain fuk it gg :)

6hUrP.gif

Done! I forgot what a chore it was to harvest.
For this batch I vegged for 4 weeks and flower for 11.
The plants where covered in lovely amber. Removed to lamp form the tent and now we dry...

I am using a 600w HPS

Done! I forgot what a chore it was to harvest.
For this batch I vegged for 4 weeks and flower for 11.
The plants where covered in lovely amber. Removed to lamp form the tent and now we dry...

I am using a 600w HPS

I'm thinking of starting my own stealth grow, maybe two separate plants. Is there a good chance I'll fuck it up the first couple of times or is it pretty simple if you follow the step-by-steps?

was on federal land camping, got a citation. no court date, just an amount to pay. anyone have experience with this?

Last edited:
was on federal land camping, got a citation. no court date, just an amount to pay. anyone have experience with this?

I don't have that experience, but that sucks. It's one of the reasons I prefer to hike cross-country and get off the trail.

:bandit:

Last edited:
was on federal land camping, got a 'possession of marijuana under 2oz' citation. no court date, just an amount to pay. anyone have experience with this?

that sucks man. i was a host on federal land a couple of years ago. thank god i never got caught.

edit: i was stoned as fuck when i met my first forest service contact, i think she knew. :lol:

Last edited:
Back