[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think there’s a lot of butt hurt people in campaigns. Like a small company when some people get bumped or miss promotions early on and don’t get invited to the inner circle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And people call Trump stupid. :lol: That stupid Trump is kicking your asses

How Trump Rewired the Electoral Map - POLITICO

This is the Electoral College on Donald Trump.

Familiar presidential battlegrounds—not just Ohio and Virginia, but also Colorado, Iowa and more—are fading from the radar. States that haven’t experienced a top-of-the-ticket dogfight in decades—like Arizona, Georgia, Minnesota and maybe even Texas—are suddenly poised to play a pivotal role.

You can argue about whether Minnesota—a cradle of liberalism that produced Hubert Humphrey, Walter Mondale and Paul Wellstone—is a pipe dream for Trump in 2020. Or whether Texas—where Republicans hold all nine statewide elected offices, both Senate seats and both chambers of the Legislature—will truly be in play in November. But one thing seems increasingly inarguable: This presidential race will be fought on electoral terrain that would have been unthinkable four years ago, before Trump blew everything up.

While the state’s demographics aren’t quite as favorable to Trump as those in several other nearby states, his campaign has already said it’s planning to pour up to $30 million into the state. That’s roughly 1000 times what it spent there in 2016. To show his resolve, the president has also visited the state a handful of times since capturing the White House.

In a secretly recorded audio released last year, the state’s House Speaker, Dennis Bonnen, conceded as much, saying Trump is “killing us in the urban-suburban districts.”

The Trumps will be a dynasty that will last for decades,” Parscale said, “propelling the Republican Party into a new party.”

corporate and establishment dems want fauxcahontas out of the race same as #burnedme

The democrats are just ripe for picking right now. I guess they're pushing Buttsx atm, but I'm pretty sure someones going to come sweeping in from the outside... but aren't they running out of time to do that? Hillary still in play?
I can't believe Tulsi isn't doing better... there really are no men in the dims party. tiny mike is in but that jew isn't going very far. Michelle the hambeast? Race in to save her husband who just may start being investigated? (ya right)...
who is there to come in and save them from themselves?

I never click CNN unless it's something that I'm sure they would rather not report on. I almost always find something that makes me laugh.
Here's a question they ask their base to respond to after having to write about how great the economy and job rate are doing.

Are you stuck in a low-wage job or are you under-employed?
US unemployment is hovering at historic lows, but studies show many workers are in low paying jobs. Why have you had trouble getting a better-paying job?

They're trying to get their base to dig up dirt for them; gotta get them feelz stories when facts don't help your agenda.

What does this mean?

FBI Director Blasted By Trump Admits ‘Illegal Surveillance’ Of Trump Adviser: Report

On the same day that the U.S. Senate voted to acquit President Trump over the allegations leveled by Democrats in their two impeachment articles, the director of the FBI reportedly made a significant admission during a House Judiciary Committee hearing. After publicly insisting that the FBI had not unfairly targeted the Trump campaign in its surveilling of Trump adviser Carter Page — prompting a sharp rebuke from President Trump — Wray reportedly acknowledged Wednesday that the FBI engaged in “illegal surveillance with respect to at least several of these FISA applications because there was no probable cause or proper predication.

Can someone explain this to me?

I was told by libtards like Blair and Epi that i was pushing a debunked conspiracy theorys every time i brought up FISA abuse/spying.

Does anyone ever feel like the republicans are being convicted/investigated for the crimes that Dems commit?

Sure does feel that way to me.

Look at the Iowa caucus. Thats election interference (now and in 2016). Blatant and fraudulent. What do we get? A 2 year investigation into Trump/Russia collusion to influence the 2016 election.

It reminds me of the great teachings of Jordan Peterson. "Clean up your own damn room before telling me how to manage mine."

I never click CNN unless it's something that I'm sure they would rather not report on. I almost always find something that makes me laugh.
Here's a question they ask their base to respond to after having to write about how great the economy and job rate are doing.

They're trying to get their base to dig up dirt for them; gotta get them feelz stories when facts don't help your agenda.

I don't read CNN either. I check other sources first and if I believe I look for links. I prefer to post CNN links... for the lulz

Back