[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

EQAsRfSXsAEBi8T

There's already enough info out there to drain the Dims going back to Obama... let's see what Glenn can bring. I'm sure there are neocons wrapped up in this; traitors all of them.

Pocahontas is a racist

Elizabeth Warren apologizes after 6 women of color quit her Nevada campaign

The staffers, all women, have all left Warren’s 70-person Nevada team since November, with three of them saying they felt marginalized and that their grievances were not addressed despite taking them to their superiors or to human resources staff, Politico reported Thursday.

“During the time I was employed with Nevada for Warren, there was definitely something wrong with the culture,” Megan Lewis, a field organizer who joined the campaign in May and departed in December, told Politico. “I filed a complaint with HR, but the follow-up I received left me feeling as though I needed to make myself smaller or change who I was to fit into the office culture.”

that reminds me it's time to renew my global entry, good thing i can sneak in for the next 5 years before the trump reee's about it

Hope you don't plan on using it in NY, it won't work... or any other sanctuary city this policy spills into.

There's already enough info out there to drain the Dims going back to Obama... let's see what Glenn can bring. I'm sure there are neocons wrapped up in this; traitors all of them.

So, I think Glenn is a real whiner and I have a hard time listening to him most of the time. But, I think his heart is in the right place.

I listened to this entire thing. While the pieces were all sitting right in front of us - I had not put the money laundering thing together all the way to include an illegal war and so many massive payouts. Beck is on track. This is the real story behind the scenes and one of the reasons we have had so much weird squirming.

He is right - we need to push to follow the trail and do something about it. I hope Trump and the Senate go after the money and are able to find out how it was used. Let them all swing.

Back