[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

'Didn't you hear us, each and every time we talked about witnesses,,,
We said RELEVANT Witnesses

only'

As soon as the house managers said it was a sham because there is no proof Hunter Biden did something illegal, and it has been debunked that VP Biden interfered on his son's behalf, those two became relevant. If tomorrow a shit ton of evidence showed up that showed they both were guilty, it would no longer be about trying to get a competitor investigated. Its doing the right thing.

Besides, if there is nothing to this whole Burisma and Biden thing, how would Ukraine investigating them help Trump?

As soon as the house managers said it was a sham because there is no proof Hunter Biden did something illegal, and it has been debunked that VP Biden interfered on his son's behalf, those two became relevant. If tomorrow a shit ton of evidence showed up that showed they both were guilty, it would no longer be about trying to get a competitor investigated. Its doing the right thing.

Besides, if there is nothing to this whole Burisma and Biden thing, how would Ukraine investigating them help Trump?

the problem is that you are using and applying sound logic and reason

aka white people law as I hear it get called (aka racism)

what if your political nemesis and challengers don't care about those things? This does not and do not hold or carry any value to them?

As Reggs point out:

Pilpul - Wikipedia

The requirement for close derivation of the conceptual structures underlying various Jewish laws, as a regular part of one's Torah study, is described by Maimonides (Yad HaChazakah, Sefer Madda, Laws of Torah Study, 1:11)

People who don't follow your laws don't care about your laws. It is in our best interests to remember that going forward.

So let the tribalism commence.

I think pilpul also involves ideas like
'A law for thee but not for me.'
I'm going to try to use this word more often.

I think pilpul also involves ideas like
'A law for thee but not for me.'
I'm going to try to use this word more often.

I mean they do admit that every goyem are like cattle

that they are that much better than them

that they "are chosen people of and by god"

but here they are telling me I'm some kind of supremacist

who also think most white people can't be saved because they are too stupid, indoctrinated, or self hating.

:shrug:

and here I was laughing when black lives matter and panthers people told me those laws didn't apply to them

i wonder who taught them (((that)))?

now I know

Last edited:
Pure (((GOLD))) I mean I felt like with just his name I knew what his other stories were going say already

and I did

but he even tried to outdo himself with his jewry.......I mean pilpul

poison pill

I mean I don't want to say it is EVERY SINGLE TIME

but it is EVERY SINGLE TIME

and if there are more honest and less subversive jews alive maybe they need to hurry up and speak up already and quickly

because the founding Americans are getting restless and agitated by their agitation.

so if israel is a jewish nation

a nation of privilege for jews and arabs less than second class

why is he over here crying about 'white privilege'?

Q1eorAX.jpg

Back