[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Over two dozen Eric Ciaramella's have died in the last few months even with the media blackout and none of them were the correct target.

GIVE US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPEECH

NOT FAIR

also them (at same time just a little further inland)

Are-Virginia-Politicians-Really-So-Fragile-Theyd-Pass-a-Bill-Making-It-ILLEGAL-to-Criticize-Them_-.jpg

The bar for harassment is already as low as “vulgar language” in Virginia’s code 18.2-152.7:1:

If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Fuckin commies.........:lies:

only adam schiff is allowed to talk to the whistleblower, any questions you have for him/her you need to send to schiff and he'll get right on it

then the GOP are like can we interview Schiff to see what he knows in regards to what he knew when he knew it?

DNC: Oh god no then this entire bag of shit would also fall apart

Schiff has been on official record saying he has met with and hasn't met with this person he can't even name but knows intimately several times.

:lol:

Unfortunately the more specific the details get, the more you try to focus or lock down the facts, the worse this gets for the DIMMS.......not Trump

so about REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIA it remains

No wonder this impeachment is forcing Democrats to preemptively say they will acquit.........when they were hoping it would convince even a single Republican to say guilty.

Last edited:
Why isn't anyone talking about foreign aid? How the critters can just give any country they want, for whatever reason they want, a shitton of our money? Money that we pay interest on.

Shouldn't that be being discussed rather than what is being discussed?

Schiff is the one big liar here don't forget.

"I met the whistleblower since he came to me before the AG"

"I don't know who the whistleblower is"

This is the dirtbag who is the traitor

Keep focused on this BS while Bull Durham preps for the Summer. Republicans are going to drop some bombs pre-election. In the meantime, watch the birdie...

Pure (((GOLD))) I mean I felt like with just his name I knew what his other stories were going say already

Lawrence Goldstone is a writer and the author of several books, including the forthcoming On Account of Race: The Supreme Court, White Supremacy, and the Ravaging of African American Voting Rights.

and I did

but he even tried to outdo himself with his jewry.......I mean pilpul

poison pill

I mean I don't want to say it is EVERY SINGLE TIME

but it is EVERY SINGLE TIME

and if there are more honest and less subversive jews alive maybe they need to hurry up and speak up already and quickly

because the founding Americans are getting restless and agitated by their agitation.

Last edited:
Back