[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump and his DOJ is keeping an eye on it

not going to do anything about it

but def keep an eye on it like they did Epstein before and after prison

a place that nobody but people who supported him will ever go to

Last edited:
every crime she did was legit

now FISA court going to pick muslim progressive, no wait that was Austrian Conservative party, my mistake......I mean a NEVER TRUMPER to make sure that illegal spying requests were by the books

Horo(((witz))) hand picked her.....like he said his FBI did nothing wrong. Gave himself a pass for Comey.

I mean why not let Susan Rice or Eric Holder investigate?

Only people who see prison are people who back Trump

He just replaces those people with bigger and blue-er colored Jews

maybe just lets Jared decide all that hiring and firing now

he is too busy trying to get re-elected now........begging the same jew crew who paid him before for more shekels for next time.

EOGOleJXUAIOzYF

he will bomb anyone to get their approval and the blessing of the Senate

and they love him for it

Last edited:
this guy lives in a flooded basement with a pile of broken glass and used syringes and a toaster with a tv antenna attached come the fuck on

sorry im blinded by the awetism in your sig dood, well done

Listen here little fellas

I'm just simple MAGA folk trying to live a simple life over here on Triggerdy Farms

I am told to stick by the plan and Trump and QANON will save us

That Israel is our greatest ally in the world and QANON will always be there for me

FBI Names QAnon, Conspiracy Theories Domestic Terrorism Threats - Rolling Stone

Trump ad has QAnon signs after FBI warns of domestic terror threat - Business Insider

I just hope Trump, Israel, and QANON got the memo that I did

The CIA Accidentally Left 'Explosive Training Material' on a School Bus

CIA Leaves Bomb on School Bus After Training Exercise

Otherwise it might be hard for even a simple folk like me to trust the government who has lied to me about every War they have ever made us be in and also lied about everything they have ever done between now and then.

Last edited:
syringes are to treat the trichinosis he got from eating maggoted pork products

I only trust and farm amazing meat over here on triggerdy farms

we get a dog little longies

get a dog

i mean 1M times to estrogen of regular meat but with all the regular soy meat flavor

I mean i've always been a breast man

now I can prove it

Tele the q anon guy in ur sig has me rofling

Wwg1wga bro :lol:

over here at triggerdy farms

we wake up and pray toward Israel 5 times a day (minimum)

and listen to QANON to tell us what kind of winning we will get served up next

I hear Trump is really keeping an eye on the situation

and much like with building that wall and getting out of Middel East Wars we know he means it

Mexico going to pay for that Wall

Israel going to pay to get us out of countries they want to occupy thanks to our bases.

I mean Jared doesn't marry into a stupid goy family for no reason

TRUST THE PLAN

DRAIN THE SWAMP

New York/Cuomo trying to make America Great Again by trying to pass a law that says that if any alcohol is involved, there can be no consent.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) proposed legislation on Tuesday that would close what he called a “loophole” in rape law.

Cuomo claimed that prosecutors cannot bring rape charges against an accused person if an accuser voluntarily consumes alcohol. Cuomo’s proposal would change the state’s definition of those who cannot legally consent to sexual activity to include someone who is conscious but allegedly too drunk to consent. Keen observers will notice how vague the idea of being “too drunk to consent” may be.

“While New York has some of the most aggressive laws in the nation when it comes to combating this insidious disease, a loophole in current law allows rapists to walk free and vacate their heinous crimes based on a legal technicality,” Cuomo told The Associated Press in a statement. “Our laws must protect the people of this state — not condone rape as a punishment for consuming alcohol.”

New York Governor Cuomo Proposes New Law That Allows Women To Claim They Were Raped After Consuming Alcohol | The Daily Wire

So is their argument that alcohol inhibited their ability to make good decisions (should I fuck the guy or not?) and so it should not be held against them? Because that is a hell of a precedent for DUIs.

Back