Need: Boomkin and Resto Shaman for TW guild

I learn fights a lot quicker than some noobs who are still standing in shit and not breaking NPCs after doing an encounter half a dozen times so suck it.

You're comparing yourself to Squirrelhunter. That isn't a very high benchmark. You're still a dumbass and a noob.

never sold it, still have the account. while i was locked up my friend played the account, transfered to some RP realm and quit playing. i picked up from there for wotlk. i dunno if i would play again, but i might. what nights do you guys raid anyways?

Tues Thurs Sun 9pm to 12am EST.

stop deflecting the fact this thread away from us recruiting a resto druid so i can go boomkin

I just transfered my 60 shaman onto Archimonde and I will be moving my 60 druid as soon as my home realm's "hardware complications" clear up.

Last edited:
This is what I'm talking about. The guild is putting effort into you tanking ffs and you're talking about bringing a 60 druid over to replace xpdnc so he can be a boomkin. You know you're not going to get it to 80, you know it's not going to replace xp as a healer, stop being an idiot and posting about shit that holds zero relevance to the topic... Oh yeah, I'm on TW...

never sold it, still have the account. while i was locked up my friend played the account, transfered to some RP realm and quit playing. i picked up from there for wotlk. i dunno if i would play again, but i might. what nights do you guys raid anyways?

You would think if you were able to give your friend the account information, you'd also tell him to notify us that you were locked up and unable to play.

Instead, your character just disappeared one night.

This is what I'm talking about. The guild is putting effort into you tanking ffs and you're talking about bringing a 60 druid over to replace xpdnc so he can be a boomkin. You know you're not going to get it to 80, you know it's not going to replace xp as a healer, stop being an idiot and posting about shit that holds zero relevance to the topic... Oh yeah, I'm on TW...

i really never expected to be boomkin and didn't expect anyone else to take it seriously either

Yes and we seem to have plenty of tanks to go around. Last I counted there were now six of tanks who can do Uld-25 and there maybe more yet the healer shortage has persisted for more than a month now, not to mention the anomaly surrounding everyone mysteriously disappearing on Thursday. And if there's plenty of tanks in the random uld-10 groups then that tells me tanks are pretty much covered.

Or would you rather continue with this healer drought?

lol Zeph is so angry. Do you have a driver's license so you can leave the house yet? I know DUIs must suck ... Oh and another thing, are you still unemployed? Do you even have a college education? Yeah, I can see why you're angry. :) I go to the gym in the next community over, fuck I'm obese and need to work out more. :mecry:

The best thing is that I was one of the only officers that helped you get loot despite your douchebag behavior, and one of the only ones who felt like you'd change (old habits die hard, right?) I even gave you loot on your gimp warrior over myself. How unfair.

On topic,
We still need a resto shammy so I can go elemental, and still need a boomkin (or resto druid) so someone can go boom. It's hard to recruit healers it feels like. We finally got a main page up after a long time, StK that also shows some other classes we need.

What were you in jail for?

Yep I've been mobile since the new year and sell mortgages. Exciting stuff I know. Glad to see you are trying to drop the weight fatty, gl! Did Chris give up on his boomkin?

Yes and we seem to have plenty of tanks to go around. Last I counted there were now six of tanks who can do Uld-25 and there maybe more yet the healer shortage has persisted for more than a month now, not to mention the anomaly surrounding everyone mysteriously disappearing on Thursday. And if there's plenty of tanks in the random uld-10 groups then that tells me tanks are pretty much covered.

Or would you rather continue with this healer drought?

Hint: A level 60 druid is not going to help any healer drought in any progression guild.

How long is it going to take you to level up and gear up to the point where you're going to be effective in Ulduar? They may as well just pick up that Jelloey guy. Why not use that half a brain of yours and figure out a holy spec for your secondary if you want to help out with the healer drought?

Wtf, Frank transferred to MugThol w Moristana? I really hope you are fucking her Frank. Edit: Tell DrBoomkin to take the random point out of Genesis and Dreamstate and toss them into Brambles if he is going to use Treants.

Last edited:
That fucking whore never even said shit about xferring. Douchefail follows her around like a bitch so I didn't expect him to say anything.

Bunch of RL fuckups.

Back