Need: Boomkin and Resto Shaman for TW guild

Your site says you want a 5k DPS warlock. It irks me when people ask me how much DPS I do because the answer is always: "On what fight?".

pretty much. i suppose i never had a problem with people asking "how much dps do you do on patchwerk" or something, but random people whispering me and asking me for dps is kind of annoying. if someone seriously wanted to know or i was applying to a guild and they wanted to know, i have wws for that.

i offered awhile ago to transfer my resto shaman over, but never heard anything from adren. i haven't played since ulduar came out, but hes in all best in slot before ulduar came out. ive been thinking about starting up again, but i don't think adren wants me on stk anymore.

pretty much. i suppose i never had a problem with people asking "how much dps do you do on patchwerk" or something, but random people whispering me and asking me for dps is kind of annoying. if someone seriously wanted to know or i was applying to a guild and they wanted to know, i have wws for that.

i don't think we've had a single person who had an available wws who has applied

Back