3.1 changes

Yeah, Emalon requires way too much coordination for a pug.

I'm still pissed other guilds got to go on past Leviathan and our instance just bugged out and had us all running in place like it crashed until it eventually disconnected us. And if we tried loading in we got stuck at a blue bar.
Ours did that for about an hour. In fact, almost every server had that. There was only like 1 cluster that didn't lock up for a while.

They hotfixed XT trash and Ignis now though, so we actually get to play tonight, yay!

No, you couldn't get past the first 4 bosses last night.

I imagine SK will get close to clearing it tonight since it's been hotfixed and they are 6 hours ahead.

Edit: Apparently some guilds got lucky with XT not trash-raping them, Premo got the Keepers down already.

Last edited:
Supposedly a few guilds cleared past it according to MMO-Champion. I don't know that it's a big accomplishment beating other guilds considering how buggy the instance is though.

Yeah, Emalon requires way too much coordination for a pug.

I'm still pissed other guilds got to go on past Leviathan and our instance just bugged out and had us all running in place like it crashed until it eventually disconnected us. And if we tried loading in we got stuck at a blue bar.

at least yours didn't crush right as FL died and no one got loot. :(

Actually I don't think it's possible to kill him without getting it. From what I've heard from other people, if you let him fly a second time he enrages when he comes down.

yoggexo.jpg

Actually I don't think it's possible to kill him without getting it. From what I've heard from other people, if you let him fly a second time he enrages when he comes down.

Hope I'm not bothering you with another question, but did you guys DPS Razor at all during the add phase? Or just a solid burn during when she's on the ground?

Hope I'm not bothering you with another question, but did you guys DPS Razor at all during the add phase? Or just a solid burn during when she's on the ground?
Adds should all be dead before ground phase if you're doing it right. Full burn for us whenever Razor was on the ground, we had a death or two though before 50% and barely made it before he went back up.

Last night we got our first pull without the instance server crashing at 12:30 am EST. Tonight looks like more of the same.

Adds should all be dead before ground phase if you're doing it right. Full burn for us whenever Razor was on the ground, we had a death or two though before 50% and barely made it before he went back up.

We must not be doing the add phase in a very cohesive manner then. Do you guys kind of just free-for-all run around and kill stuff, or do you divide the raid up into sections to handle certain areas? We pretty much never had all the adds dead when Razor landed. Wonder how we can improve this.

I dunno, if you could give me a quick synopsis of a typical add phase for you guys, that would rock. Appreciate the advice quite a bit.

Last edited:
I'm glad Emalon at least requires a target switch and some more than terrible DPS. So fucking sick of getting into VoA groups with 5 prot warriors without arena teams and one DPS warrior with 24 stam gems in every slot who does 900 dps and has a 1300 2v2 rating, and losing to one of them.

Also, finally were able to zone into Ulduar tonight. Servers died before we could last. Were doing FL for the first time, and the servers went down at 23%. Pretty mindless fight, I kind of wanted to actually play my fucking warrior though.

We got Leviathan down (lol first attempt, shit is HARD) and beat our heads against XT-002 or w/e til we realized the trash was fucking bugged and if we skipped the bugged trash we found it all comes to us at 75% for a nice fast wipe. We then beat our heads against Ignis for a bit and though most of the fight seems easy (though it hits like a truck on a feral MT since our warrior MT had no power tonight) it was also bugged whenever adds would spawn.

Razor-whatever though took 4 attempts to learn and kill. I'm sure hardmodes will bring out the difficulty in these encounters, but so far it seems easy and I feel bad for the guilds that spent time on PTR to learn them.

I had crazy ass bars all over my screen and had to disable DoTimer because I was getting random spells from all over and had to just do my rotation without mods so I'm sure my DPS was down a bit, but we're lucky we were even able to raid with the lag tonight.

edit: screenshot of said annoying ass bars *after* disabling DoTimer that had even bigger bars all over the fucking place:

Quartz works with r13 version. It's not up on curse yet, but you can download it from WoW AddOns - r13 - WowAce.com

is the new content easy, or is it just the high end guilds running through this? I remember AQ40 and Naxx taking at least 4-6 weeks before it was entirely cleared. and most bosses had to end up being nerfed to even clear the whole thing? (I also think most of the bosses were somewhat bugged too ;))

at this rate it will be cleared by the middle of next week and everyone will be bored again.

Back