Still Looking...

orc
most importantly: stun resist
semi important: blood rage
not really by why not: bonus damage for pet

vs

undead
wotf: sure its good, but not nearly as useful on a warlock, especially soullink spec with felhunter out. plus you're ranged and low on the fear priority list.
10 shadow resist: helps a tiny bit and only if you have felhunter resist bonus for a total of 80 resist - 20 penetration (standard cloak enchant for casters).

You left out Cannibalize. Heal quickly without spells/potions/bandages and extra humiliation points for eating idiot Alliance!

You left out Cannibalize. Heal quickly without spells/potions/bandages and extra humiliation points for eating idiot Alliance!

It's Cannibalize is no doubt the best racial in the game. Especially when the Alliance character hasn't rezed yet and he/she sits there and watches you MUHUHAHA

i wish i had kept playing my priest with you guys on tich :/

got suckered into going back to my alliance server (illidan) but alliance can't win a BG to save their life - not to mention the person that convinced me to come back doesn't even play now

infact, i may log on my BE Priest, i hope he's still guilded :O

could you all still use a priest? (any spec?) or should i rolll something new that you all could use more (my priest was 29 fyi)

Just hit 20 tonight. Warlock is a lot more fun as undead than it was as human for some reason. We'll see if I'm still playing at 40 though.

i have a level 70 bluebie warrior i would transfer over. I've always wanted to "learn how to tank" and if i can convince him i might be brining a heal pally along with me.

We need paladins more than anything now. Prot or holy are both welcome. We can't keep waiting for people to level up though. At level 40, if you change your mind, we'll have waited a week or two again. If you REALLY plan on raiding with us here, then you better be damn sure you're giving it your full commitment.

I'm not really expecting to be waited on, which is a reason I haven't joined the guild. When I hit 60 and if you need me I'll be there. Otherwise no big loss on either end. I wouldn't really expect you to wait around for one person anyways.

Our needs right now would probably be 1-2 Warlocks, 1-2 Mages, and 1-2 Paladins of any spec. Seems we lost a Mage (Uno) due to school. Got a non TW mage app right now but god knows if he will work out. Like Adren said, if you roll here please have the intention of raiding with us. Got plenty of 20-40 toons that have been inactive for months.

I was intent on leveling up a horde character (I started a hunter), but I got suckered out by Autobahn (aka Mode) to go play with mizer's guild on Burning Legion. I'm not sure I'm too happy with the guild that he's in though, they're in a very xenophobic state with core raiders and it seems like it'll take forever to be worked into the fold, if at all. I have a 70 blubie UD mage.

I did level a char over winter break as I had intended though. Are transfers still open? I would consider transferring if things don't work out on burning legion.

If you xfer, you better do it now, or check to see if Tich allows it now. Tich opens and closes about as much as zeph's mom.

If shit isn't working out over there, just xfer and play with us. We have no cliques in this guild, except maybe Synth/MtndewMike/Krrk and my immediate group of RL friends. Even then, we have officers from every "mini" group and we all make decisions together and fairly, and we spend a ton of time playing together. Every group that I see every night is comprised of a different combo of people in the guild. It's actually an excellent guild environment, full of trash talking and racism. But when it comes down to actually helping each other and sharing loot, it's amazing how willing people are.

Edit: I take it back. Come to think of it, there really are no cliques at all, which is such a pleasant surprise. You can ask anyone in the guild if they ever feel left out.

having 1 lock and 1 mage in a 25man makes me die a little on the inside. we went from about 5 locks and 0 rogues to 1 lock and 4 rogues in a few months.

your blubie would fit in perfectly with where the guild is atm. while free rides are nice, you could jump in right now and be at about the same progression level as the rest of the guild. most of our casters, except 1 shadow priest, are pretty decked out in kara/gruul/za gear, so alot of the gear is up for grabs too.

and there are cliques but if you arent used to those by now in online gaming then uhh whatever

I'll consider it, I'll try and decide by this weekend. If I jumped I'd try to convince Mode to transfer too (Shadow priest). He hasn't been on lately though, so I'll see.

I feel kinda bad because Debil tranferred his shaman over to BL and is leveling a warrior that's around 60ish right now. Nobody told him to go and do that though, that nut.

I'll consider it, I'll try and decide by this weekend. If I jumped I'd try to convince Mode to transfer too (Shadow priest). He hasn't been on lately though, so I'll see.

I feel kinda bad because Debil tranferred his shaman over to BL and is leveling a warrior that's around 60ish right now. Nobody told him to go and do that though, that nut.

He did? That guy's an idiot, no offense to any of you who are his friends. He raided kara with us, got like 10 pieces of loot, and just completely disappeared without any notice to ANY of us. Just complete douchebaggery.

Blott, I never see any cliques :\

We must unite the cliques to have one huge clique!

Also, we have 3 mages now that are 70. Can probably use a 4th but that's it, assuming people stay.

its not so much the loot, its the fact that he just up and disappeared. no one gives a fuck if he wants to play with so and so, but at least say something for fucks sake.

it slows filling in that spot down PLUS expecting someone to show up and them not coming brings ppl down...

Back