Still Looking...

IIRC there were a lot of people rolling warlocks at the time I tried join (as a druid) and given this I can only surmise people are either 1. not up to level yet or 2. just stopped playing warlock.

The people that rolled locks weren't that serious about playing here, either.

Then again, we were planning on doing only 10 mans. And yea, Tich is a full server most nights. So you have to log on at around 7-8 EST if you want to avoid the queues.

That's a shame, I played warlock to around 20 and still found it fun. Hell as early as lvl 9 I'd be fearing things into whole camps because I was too lazy to go over there to get them and it was pretty effective.

As for Tich, if you look at the census activity the number of people logging in spikes at 6pm server time, and then peters out noticeably around 10pm server time. I looked at other realms and Tich has a much sharper log in spike than others. So if you want to be 100% to avoid queues, get in before 6pm server time or wait until after 10pm.

I rolled anyways, just because I've always wanted an undead lock (all my mains are alliance). I'll probably just play casually for a bit and see if I get into it. Besides, will of the forsaken is the best racial ever, and I want it.

orc is better for warlock if you plan to pvp much... you wont be getting feared much anyway with the right spec/pet/arena partners/etc.

orc is better for warlock if you plan to pvp much... you wont be getting feared much anyway with the right spec/pet/arena partners/etc.

I play an undead warlock, care to elaborate? and yes underwater breathing does come in handy! Hyperventilating the lungs ftw! ;)

I play an undead warlock, care to elaborate? and yes underwater breathing does come in handy! Hyperventilating the lungs ftw! ;)

orc
most importantly: stun resist
semi important: blood rage
not really by why not: bonus damage for pet

vs

undead
wotf: sure its good, but not nearly as useful on a warlock, especially soullink spec with felhunter out. plus you're ranged and low on the fear priority list.
10 shadow resist: helps a tiny bit and only if you have felhunter resist bonus for a total of 80 resist - 20 penetration (standard cloak enchant for casters).

Back