Blizzard Loves Warriors

i dont understand how you can go that far into arms and not take impale
or why you took imp cleave instead of imp bs
or why you took precision, barring your gear is shit, in which case why are you fury

Impale is the first slot to get dispelled. Doesn't matter much at lower levels but it matters a lot at higher levels so I go with Imp Overpower rather then having 1 point for Impale.

Cleave is a short timer "AoE" type skill for Fury as you'll never get deep enough into the tree in Arms for Sweeping Strikes. It is also a great rage dump and at 3/3 does rather good damage.

Precision is the one I might drop for more in Imp BS. My theory was to reduce the percentage of glancing blows, but AP may win the day for those 3 points.

Edit: Updated tree maxing Imp BS

Last edited:
Impale is the first slot to get dispelled. Doesn't matter much at lower levels but it matters a lot at higher levels so I go with Imp Overpower rather then having 1 point for Impale.

Cleave is a short timer "AoE" type skill for Fury as you'll never get deep enough into the tree in Arms for Sweeping Strikes. It is also a great rage dump and at 3/3 does rather good damage.

Precision is the one I might drop for more in Imp BS. My theory was to reduce the percentage of glancing blows, but AP may win the day for those 3 points.

If only the priest class received so many attainable buffs :( We have GREAT expansion talent trees, but it's so hard to get much of what I'd really like because the insanely good talents are so deep in both the Disc and Holy trees that being full Holy will seem weak and full disc while nice offensively you still miss out on some of the best offensive talents in the holy tree.

Rogues and Warriors have it made if things stay the way they are planned now, I hope all classes are buffed that nicely in the end.

If only the priest class received so many attainable buffs :( We have GREAT expansion talent trees, but it's so hard to get much of what I'd really like because the insanely good talents are so deep in both the Disc and Holy trees that being full Holy will seem weak and full disc while nice offensively you still miss out on some of the best offensive talents in the holy tree.

Rogues and Warriors have it made if things stay the way they are planned now, I hope all classes are buffed that nicely in the end.

Well, I guess the good news is we got "Light Well" ...

[/sarcasm]

(I have a 49 Priest too ... hehe ... too many damn characters ...)

nearly everything you just said is untrue and/or retarded

42/16/3 Updated spec

Well, the inevitable buff has come in and so far it's so good. Second Wind is even better, Tactical Mastery is less of an annoyance, Weapon Mastery is still great, and Improved Mortal Strike...de-fucking-licious. I'm gonna kinda miss Improved Intercept and Death Wish, though.

Last edited:
The shaman complaining in beta is fairly justifed. 2 of the 5 new abilities are those dumb totem pets which currently do nothing but summon an expensive pet on a 20 minute cooldown that just sits there leashed to the totem. Water shield in its current form is stupid as well.

The pets are obviously not implemented yet but still it is rather lame. The final 2 elemental talents are kinda hokey but they will probably get adjusted as well.

That new rogue talent to gain energy on offhand swings is pretty sexy.

Last edited:
The shaman complaining in beta is fairly justifed. 2 of the 5 new abilities are those dumb totem pets which currently do nothing but summon an expensive pet on a 20 minute cooldown that just sits there leashed to the totem. Water shield in its current form is stupid as well.

The pets are obviously not implemented yet but still it is rather lame. The final 2 elemental talents are kinda hokey but they will probably get adjusted as well.

That new rogue talent to gain energy on offhand swings is pretty sexy.

Shaman pets are so stupid. Shaman never wanted pets.

Back