Blizzard Loves Warriors

Ztir

Veteran XX
The buffed the shit out of the talent trees, we pretty much got all we wanted and more :

TM: 3 points. Allows you to retain an Additional 15 points of rage when switching stances (i.e. we keep 10 no matter what)!

^ Verified: Stance Mastery. New skill at level 20. Allows you to retain 10 rage points when you switch stances. Woot woot!

Blood Frenzy: Now 2 points for 2/4% increased melee damage done to the target (by all sources) with Rend/Deep Wounds on your target.

Second Wind: Reduced to 20 rage, now has a health regen component.

Improved MS: Reduces the cooldown of MS by .2/.4/.6/.8/1 seconds. Also increases its damage by 1/2/3/4/5%.

Endless Rage: You now generate 25% more rage when doing damage.

Rampage: Now 50 AP per hit. Also gain an immediate 50 AP (300 total.)

Improved Berzerker stance: Increases your AP by 2/4/6/8/10% while in berzerker stance.

Improved WW: Reduces the cooldown of your WW ability by 1/2 seconds (2 points total.)

Improved pummel removed.

Improved shield block: Now 1 point for 1 extra attack blocked /1 second longer duration.

Improved Bloodrage: Now a tier 1 talent.

Take a look!

http://worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/bc-warrior/talents.html

The new calculator

I'm seriously wondering how to spec now, it was so clear to go 0/31/30 before but the changes they made...I don't know

I'm seriously wondering how to spec now, it was so clear to go 0/31/30 before but the changes they made...I don't know

Warriors break things and kill people. That is what we do. My intention is to become a dual-wielding, walking, talking food processor. 14/47/0 and DW Fury > *

I might buff "Battle Shout" a bit and take out something from the "Arms" tree but this is what I'm thinking will be my initial test spec for the new tree.

:D

Last edited:
This is what I was going to use before 0/31/30. This is what I'm leaning to now, because I'm going to go deeper into fury because 300 ap = rape 17/42/2. Although, I could still just grab some prot skills instead and end up like this 0/42/19

Warriors break things and kill people. That is what we do. My intention is to become a dual-wielding, walking, talking food processor. 14/47/0 and DW Fury > *

I might buff "Battle Shout" a bit and take out something from the "Arms" tree but this is what I'm thinking will be my initial test spec for the new tree.

:D
i dont understand how you can go that far into arms and not take impale
or why you took imp cleave instead of imp bs
or why you took precision, barring your gear is shit, in which case why are you fury

Last edited:
Combat Potency - Where Blade Twisting was. 5 ranks that "Gives your successful off-hand melee attacks a 20% chance to generate 3/6/9/12/15 Energy."

^ OP

oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes oh fuck yes

Just about the only whiny groups left are rogues, and for some reason only god knows shaman.

Shaman earth shield is probably on, or above, the level that swiftmend is for druids. Lots of people underestimate exactly how much 40% +healing per hit really gives back on a 600 mana spell (along with the other effects it has, such as non-interupts). Currently, shamans are just casting earth shield on a tank and barely having to heal beyond it.

Granted earth shield isnt much for raids healing wise, but whatever, neither are alot of abilities really.

Rogues I think also have some decent stuff. Talents equal to the new warrior arms tree? not yet, but I think its on the way. Overall I think alot of people also underestimate how powerful gouge with a silence effect is in group pvp (I'd say > .5% of rogues understand their pvp role), and the ranged finisher sure helps them out a bit. I really dont think they ever had issues in pvp - they are by far one of the most popular raid classes.

Back