Best looking/easiest UI

in combat

incombat2ik.jpg

out of combat

outcombat7bh.jpg

mine is the best. easily.

Last edited:
discord action bars. all of my combat buttons are bound and hidden. i have a few bars that show up when i mouseover them for tradeskills and such.

newui2.jpg

pretty much done, except for the radar.

The 3D models of some of the party members aren't visible because you have to be within a certain distance of the person before the information to render them is physically available to your WoW client.

Also the model in the lower center of the screen is my target...its not just another copy of my player model.

The models look fucking GREAT in game...the problem is that there's no way to programmatically determine the relative scale of models, so things like Onyxia tend to fuck it up...also if you set it so it zooms in on the upper torso of a human or night elf, the camera will be over the head of a dwarf or gnome.

alot of UI's look good and everything, but really i can't stand my UI being anything different from the default

every time i install discord bars or something, make my UI less cluttered or make anything fancy at all, i can't fucking get used to it and end up deleting it

i'm so weird :(

Discord Action Bars, Frames & Unit Frames
Titan Bar + a few extras (Speed, Whisper retention, Emotes, ResetUI, Atlas)
TipBuddy
All in One inventory w/ LootLink + EquipCompare
MonkeyQuest
Scrolling combat text

1600x1200 suck it :D

Last edited:
dd what's the invintory mod you use

my allinoneinvintory is broken and i can't live with seeing all those bags :(

Whoop said:
what are the health/mana bars in the middle of the screen. I would love that.
Yeah I was wondering which that is too, also I tried AllInOne inventory, but I couldnt get it to scale with my UI, (1680x1050 res), is there one that does?

Back