Molten Core is a pain

Raven said:
whered that subject go

oh he changed it

Aren't you the one who put Sinister and Nurfed in with FoH/Conquest? Why are you even posting here?

As a last response, I'll just post what I put over on the WoW forums.

Meh, this is why I'm really hesitant to ever post about "accomplishments" like this.

So, I'd like to thank Conquest for posting their strats, since without them we'd have been unable to even kill Lucifron. Also, thanks to Afterlife/Conquest/FoH for logging onto our 40 accounts to play our characters to get it done. Blizzard, for making the raid bosses much much easier if done by 40 people not all united under the same guild tag. The aliens, for gifting all of us with telepathy so that learning to understand a different individuals play style in order to succeed in a tough group situation.

If I missed any thanks, please include them, I'd hate to leave such valuable members of the team that made this happen out.

Last edited:
Ok, so also, you are laughing at Nurfed for not getting far...but your using the alliance strat book for MC?

I dont see why you cant group Nurfed,Sinsiter, Ruined and COnquest together. Yes they do different things, pve vs pvp, but they are all still power guilds.

Deft said:
If I'm not mistaken...a boost of 20 agi will actually improve your crit by more than 1% (and consequently increase your dodge and possibly parry (dunno if hunters even get that). The int boost is all positive - the only thing you lose is the attack rating, which to be fair is relatively nice, depending on your build.

Pop a good agi potion and see what your crit goes up to, because the more I think about this the less sure I am on the numbers. I'll have to check it when I get home.
20 agi is roughly a percent of crit.

Wannacookie said:
Aren't you the one who put Sinister and Nurfed in with FoH/Conquest? Why are you even posting here?

As a last response, I'll just post what I put over on the WoW forums.

Meh, this is why I'm really hesitant to ever post about "accomplishments" like this.

So, I'd like to thank Conquest for posting their strats, since without them we'd have been unable to even kill Lucifron. Also, thanks to Afterlife/Conquest/FoH for logging onto our 40 accounts to play our characters to get it done. Blizzard, for making the raid bosses much much easier if done by 40 people not all united under the same guild tag. The aliens, for gifting all of us with telepathy so that learning to understand a different individuals play style in order to succeed in a tough group situation.

If I missed any thanks, please include them, I'd hate to leave such valuable members of the team that made this happen out.
You are overreacting just like every other retarded Alliance. People have acknowledged the accomplishment, but there is a simple point that doing it within one guild is more impressive than a few guilds banding together. That's it. You made it worst by bragging, by not acknowledging you had help, and by acting like "Nurfed, PFFFTT, THEY SUCK", when Misfits didn't even do jack shit by themselves.

It's not hard to find a few guilds that want to do MC but don't have the numbers. Seriously, why are there guilds if you don't have the amount of people to do the content. It's much more difficult to have a guild of SKILLED people, with the right gear and levels. Then to run to various guilds, who you KNOW what to do MC, and just snatch up what you need to fill the positions. It's not hard to organize it a pick-up raid for freaking MC, everyone and there mom wants a shot at it, but most people like to keep it in-house so they can have REAL bragging rights, you guys got half-assed bragging rights, because Misfits certainly didn't do it by themselves.

This is not to say what you did wasn't difficult, it's just most people choose to do it the other way. A little more patience and loyalty makes a lot of satisfaction when you complete the task, on your own.

Last edited:
ahahahaha

I agree with Todder. But then again, it doesn't really matter - kind of a dumb argument.

I just love reading how jazzed up people get about high-end loot (the reason for running MC with a PUR, effectively, is just to get teh lewtz), when it's just a bunch of fucking numbers on your computer. "OMFG I just got 'Crazy Power-Master Sword of Butchery, pwnd pwnd pwnd pwnd". Check it out - I took a piece of paper and wrote down all the elite gear I could ever want; I'm the winner, I have it all!

I pass on PUR offers all the time because, quite frankly, I find it boring as shit. As Blotter said, it's much better to run them in-guild.

Back