Ryson's ASE Exploit?

so basically while one guy is dedicated to clicking and escaping

the others click, get quest, tuirn in eye....then rinse and repeat?

id imagine with having to re-receive the quest, hand it in then, then finishing the quest

x100 must take a long time

Its rather simple really, requires 2 people... First.. travel into Winterax Hold, and grab the eye, take it to the syndicate cave on the right side of the map. Person B (without the eye) right clicks and hits escape on the syndicate leader spamming him as fast as possible, Person A can now repeatedly turn in the quest over and over again at 75 rep a pop. Please note.. Person B must not stop spamming the turn in guy, otherwise he will turn to your faction and you have to wait 2 hours or until the opposite faction kills him.

is this still confirmed to be working, i haven't been able to try it yet

I tried this exploit a couple of times today and it did not work. The eye always gets dropped, but the turn in occurs and they become friendly after 1 try.

I got exalted off it in 20 minutes, I had a friend use a keyboard/mouse stroke recording thing to spam the guy ever 30ms. Stays neutral that way, probably will be fixed after todays maintenance

I just tried it. Am I supposed to turn the eye over so it drops, or actually click "complete quest"?

I got a couple hits of Rep, but then I hit complete, and can't do it anymore. He's still Neutral to us though.... thoughts?

so the guy you turn the quest into is inside the cave to the right side of the map?

and where exactly is the eye inside the cave? pretty big cave imo and it's filled with elites

The eye is easily acquireable solo if you are a rogue. I still would like some clarification on the process of the turnins tho, cause I'd prefer not to fuck it up again.

Back