[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What a disgrace in Helsinki.

What a stark difference.

a very stark difference. he wasn't standing next to Gorbachev, and reagan was fighting a much weaker entrenched deep state in his intelligence community at the time.

cokcyatv4wa11.jpg

there has got to be money robbing these RW fucks i have to find a way. i could do it as a right wing mexican stephen colbert, before those dumb fucks realized he wasn't a fucking conservative.

good grief stop voting if you know deep down that your a dumfuck

vanster you're viewing the thread, whats your official statement on this lawsuit against tw?

tw is a protected site why are you trying to sue or who is trying to sue?

vanster you're viewing the thread, whats your official statement on this lawsuit against tw?

tw is a protected site why are you trying to sue or who is trying to sue?

Jokes on vanster

Fedz made the threat using munspeak which is a protected form of tribe speak

Tribes speak is protected because all threats are tribal taunts that have multiple meanings, case isntgoing anywhere

Shit city is shitty along with shitty state

San Francisco continues to spend big in fight against homelessness -- but is it working? | Fox News

It’s a problem that’s costing the city of San Francisco hundreds of millions of dollars annually to try to solve – and for its new mayor, something that's starting to become increasingly smelly too.

London Breed says the amount of feces scattered on the streets of the wealthy city in recent months is among the worst she has ever seen, and San Francisco reportedly is set to spend nearly $280 million in its next budget fighting homelessness – an average of $37,300 for each of the city’s estimated 7,499 homeless residents.

"I will say there is more feces on the sidewalks than I’ve ever seen growing up here," Breed, who was sworn in last week, said days later in an NBC Bay Area interview. She added that outreach groups funded by the city need to do a better job making sure the homeless clean up trash and waste from bodily functions they sometimes leave behind.

"That is a huge problem and we are not just talking about from dogs — we’re talking about from humans,” she said.

an average of $37,300 for each of the city’s estimated 7,499 homeless residents.
:lol:

Back