If Biden wins, will Trump leave willingly?

I'm no Biden supporter, or democrat, or republican. If Trump loses and try's to hang on to power, I would actively support the storming of the white house, and the mob execution of the traitorous president.

That said, why the fuck did the democrats pick Joe Biden as their candidate?!

If President Trump wins will the left stop the permanent coup? of course not, and if it is nearly impossible to tell who wins...
Oh that's why the left/RINOs have created the Integrity Transition Group... Like they're expecting a transition... So much double speak around us I hope you guys can read between their lines. There is no way President Donald Trump loses without election interference and cheating.

ur broken old mind has been properly programed. Hes been talking about if he losses its a scam since he got elected. Civil war inc

no...EVERYONE thought hillary had it locked down in 2016. Every news source had her has the front runner right up to election night.

They do the same with biden

Yet when i look around i see all the Trump boat parades, i see all the car parades, i see pro trump yard signs by the hundreds, i see massive pro trump billboards, i see trump on the rally/ campaign trail daily

I have seen maybe a dozen 'riden with biden' stickers, and he doesnt' make it out of the basement until noon

The democrats have pushed for mail in ballots because they are easy to manipulate.

If trump doesn't win at this point, it will be because of fuckery

Do you live in designated hick territory?

ur broken old mind has been properly programed. Hes been talking about if he losses its a scam since he got elected. Civil war inc

Pull those quotes for me dimwit. You have not followed shit.

Virginia counties see multiple absentee ballots sent to more than 1,000 voters

Coup

The Talking Points Memo (TPM) website – run by far-left activists – asserts that Kassam and The National Pulse were the reason the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) members are now running from their original coup attempt, even recently pulling down their website while many try to disassociate themselves from the project.

catch up idiot and start to read and follow the timelines
the quote is just a snippet
you should actually read the whole articles and when you go,
'huh?', go back further and learn more.

Last edited:
So without mentioning the name "Trump", please tell give me 5 reasons why you would vote for Biden?

1. Biden will let my 18 month old kid pick his own gender and let him start to transition.
2. Biden will be friendly to China and they won't hurt us. Nobody wants to go into work and make stuff anymore anyway, I make lots of money blogging my tits.
3. Black people love Joe or they're not black. He picked a black running mate and she'll prolly end up being president.
4. He's catholic and the pope is infallible.
5. He will stop Assad from gassing his people and we will liberate and nation build Syria into a great country.

and fake news havax
He didn't have Nadler in his list

Last edited:
severed how you gonna vote when theres no booths to go to? Sounds like your a fascist to me, wow

you going to mail your vote in like the alt right wants you to or not vote at all? wow dude

I went to the drag races in Gainesville FL. Everywhere you looked there were Trump signs. Many were wearing Maga hats and shirts saying they voted for Trump.

The major cities are all blue but everywhere else is red. The media is taking their polls in the cities and of coarse the results are skewed. Everyone is going to vote in person on election day.

severed how you gonna vote when theres no booths to go to? Sounds like your a fascist to me, wow

you going to mail your vote in like the alt right wants you to or not vote at all? wow dude

he moved to another country to retire. Why does he care anymore about the country he left?

Well, seeing as they've sent me all these ballots in the mail, and I know where my polling station is, I'd say I'll have almost two pounds... maybe ask my neighbors in California if they have any extra ballots,,, I'll let you know.

he moved to another country to retire. Why does he care anymore about the country he left?

Well
1. Two daughters live in California.
2. I have money in banks and property in California.
3. I maybe come back, who knows, after I can't surf anymore.
4. I love our Constitution. Want the US out of endless wars and to be a shining example of liberty that the rest of the world will want to immolate.

I'm reading a book, 'The Bitter Sea', an autobiography of a man growing up in the 1940's China. His father was in the upper echelons of Chiang Kai-shek and the Nationalist party. I'm at the point where Shanghai is falling to Mao and the Communists. What I'm finding interesting is that the years leading up to the final takeover, as the Nationalist left the city to flee to Taiwan and other regions, the city fell into chaos with no more police/government. When the communist came to the city, the people scared at first, later became happy just to have some social cohesion again. But then the control came, total control. Control of the nation, control of the individual, control of the mind. He talks about how in less than a year, the feel goods of communist control wore off. "The Communist Party in the form of district offices, street alliances, and neighborhood committees, created a bureaucracy that penetrated every nook and cranny of society. Party cadres collected minutely detailed information on everyone." So, in a city of talkers and businessman, everybody became silent and mistrustful of everyone else. As the people are being 'watched' "all private enterprises were shut down and all private ownership was suspended." The Mao government lay claim to everything, EVERYTHING, think about that. Anyone suspected of still harboring nationalist leaning "volunteered" (notice the double speak the US left is getting into), to go to seminars for 'thought reform'. No religion (people of faith had to publicly renounce their god), no gambling, reading material like readers digest got you hard labor. Of course, absolutely no criticism of the communist regime tolerated (good luck with your peaceful protests after the left gets what they want). "A measure of the effectiveness of the bureaucratic control was the changes in common speech patterns... everyone was to addressed as 'Comrade'"

We need to guard against this shit. When life gets hard, people look to anything for comfort & safety. But beware that that doesn't come at the cost of your personage.

Last edited:
let's see photos of all the ballots they sent you, severed. i hear if you fill them all out with your personal info and send them in nothing bad will happen. you should try it.

fuck you guys are too fast go back and read my blazing edits
and yes, I am the Dally Llama

poker_playing_llamas_by_flyingsneakerz11.jpg

Last edited:
Back