[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"Chris is good, but I would be willing to bet that he won’t ask Biden tough questions. He will ask tough questions of me and it will be unfair, I have no doubt about it,” Trump said

Fat boy terrified, and he should be.

Horse shit. Wallace was very hard on Bill Clinton in interviews, as he should have been. He's been equally tough on Obama, Trump, Hillary Clinton, and John McCain. He asks hard questions of everybody, even though he leans right.

we shall see. i do think that biden needs to submit to being checked for ear pieces by a third party, though. so far his team will not agree to that. trump team agrees, though.

Wallace to Trump: "Mr. President, what is your opinion on the Russian advancements to corner the European Union's energy market, and what do you plan to do to interject?"

Wallace to Biden: "Mr. Vice President, what is your favorite sandwich?"

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1310967094398386177
WDHLwJP.jpg

https://archive.is/Xm7bo

Read it twice if you need to.

we shall see. i do think that biden needs to submit to being checked for ear pieces by a third party, though. so far his team will not agree to that. trump team agrees, though.

I think it's great that you're asking for that, and drug tests. Also great is him predicting the debate is going to be unfair.

He's squirming. I would NOT want to be one of his aides today.

What’s more ironic is that you trust the government to be subject matter expert’s.

we both trust the government. one of us pretends not to.

as an example i trust NOAA for the weather and tides and i trust the FDIC is backing up the deposits i've made to my bank.

you've been reeeing about this for a little bit, so let me remind you that you un-ironically started here:

Skipper weren't you the one drop dead sure the cali fires were because of global warming even though the forestry service themselves said otherwise? Just want to make sure between your smug "I know more than you" responses.

could you explain how the forestry service in the united states is not part of the government?

better yet could you link the article where they say global warming has zero impact on forest fires?

Last edited:
It wasn't me stupid, because if it were me you would have never known I was there. Ask yourself the following. Why fuck with a meaningless soy like you?

Spoiler
I'm just saying, when I was in college lots of people found alt.2600 and bragged to everyone that they were hackers.

Hackers totally existed, and still do, they just don't talk about it.

Every other post you make is about "us" and "we"

Get your cpt crunch whistle and report back

Back