Any business card websites you suggest?

I have been in printing for over 20 years, I agree to use a local shop. They will suggest the right paper and ink combo's to make the card work. You can do the layout yourself.

I bought some custom rounded corner ones from illbuzz.com

A lot of ppl have told me my business cards looked great (good design from the graphic designer there) and the rounded corner style looks pretty cool imo.

vistaprint spams your email for 50 years after you order your cards, i guess its easy enough to filter, but still, what kind of service is that

Someone suggested Printrunner.com a month or so ago. I tried them and was very happy with the results.

In fact I think I am going to be using this website for other things as well.

if this hasnt been posted yet, get cards from this place. You can make the glossy & rounded edges, & the designs are badass, people always say they've never seen such awesome cards whenever i give them one.
Business Cards, Postcards, Flyers, Brochures, Letterhead , Greeting Cards & Envelopes Overnight ~ by OvernightPrints.com

I've used these guys once as well, and was very happy with the quality of print and service. Designed my own card on their blank template and the cards turned out great.

Back