Any business card websites you suggest?

AkumA

Contributor
Veteran XX
Looking to make a professional looking card.

It will be for a residential appraisals.

What do you guys suggest regarding this?

ap-11.jpg

Why don't you just get one that reads, Akuma, failure at relationships, self proclaimed man whore and just hand it to chicks at the club

Well I was going to recommend finding a local to do that, but considering where you are local carries a different meaning.

We use local businesses as much as possible to keep in touch with everybody. The more you know them the more they know you. Word spreads and business gets tossed your way when they tell someone "I know this guy that can help you".

I agree with Doc.
Go local if you can , a lot of print shops and graphic shops have in-house talent that can work with you to design a card.

Oh there was a thread about this a month back with tons of links.
I actually needed to remake some soon and might try to do it online this time.

Well I was going to recommend finding a local to do that, but considering where you are local carries a different meaning.

We use local businesses as much as possible to keep in touch with everybody. The more you know them the more they know you. Word spreads and business gets tossed your way when they tell someone "I know this guy that can help you".

After posting and not reading the thread I read this, and this is how you do it if you're not a complete dumbass.

Back