[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

when triple says we

it is the same "WE" as when the Patriots win the Super Bowl this Sunday

it will be largely because of his highly active role as giant bandwagon bitch and partisan team homer extraordinaire

it will be another one of "his" greatest life accomplishments and notches in his ever expanding belt

I may loathe Trump but I might vote for him in 2020 just to spite fucktards like triple. Because really nothing actually matters.

when the indictment is brought, it's going to say "the people vs donald trump"

who am I? The people.

Plural

68QB8Xj.jpg

:rofl:

I may loathe Trump but I might vote for him in 2020 just to spite fucktards like triple. Because really nothing actually matters.

that is where i am at

i actually didn't vote for Trump last time (Shhhhhhhhhhh)

but this time I know where my vote goes

when triple says we

it is the same "WE" as when the Patriots win the Super Bowl this Sunday

it will be largely because of his highly active role as giant bandwagon bitch and partisan team homer extraordinaire

it will be another one of "his" greatest life accomplishments and notches in his ever expanding belt

when this is all over, you'll be one of the 30% who defended a traitor.

im pretty comfortable with my bandwagon. win or lose. are you?

Of course you are comfortable

you will just whale tank hop to another team if yours goes under

you are as devoted to your cause as you are your convictions over the past 10 years of "growth"........from bootstrap pulling to permanent disability advocate. From GOP to DNC to team corporate globalist with whatever waffle fries your Chappaquiddick quahog wife and her friends sell you on

Last edited:
Of course you are comfortable

you will just whale tank hop to another team if yours goes under

you are as devoted to your cause as you are your convictions over the past 10 years of "growth"........from bootstrap pulling to permanent disability advocate

sigh

and I thought we were finally at least trying to get along

According to triple it's ok to pay a foreign spy to research a political opponent so long as they're from an allied nation and make most of it up, but it's treason for a President whose son meets with a lawyer from a non allied but not an enemy nation for twenty minutes regarding the same thing.

pretty soon it'll be anyone who disagrees with trump if we're not careful..

I sure hope so at this point

something needs to be done with you degenerates

you guys have made me sympathize with Putin problems lately

now i see why people started disappearing

meh i get it

Last edited:
depends on who you guys put up. there are some republicans I like.

trump meanwhile could run as a progressive social democrat, promise every liberal policy under the sun, I still wouldn't vote for him.

Oh i see why you use we now. You're one of those resistance types who thinks you're going to be placed in a camp

Trump gave an interview to the WSJ. When alluding to the text messages from an FBI agent who was critical of him, he said "That's treason right there."

That's actually democracy right there, for the record. People are allowed to not like you.

According to triple it's ok to pay a foreign spy to research a political opponent so long as they're from an allied nation and make most of it up, but it's treason for a President whose son meets with a lawyer from a non allied but not an enemy nation for twenty minutes regarding the same thing.

RUSSIA IS THAT BIG OF A DEAL

unless we are selling Uranium mining rights and material to them

I mean can you imagine buying into this MSM talking points the way these guys are in here?

it is painful

Back