Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

I thought we all agreed roy moore was guilty as fuck

sometimes actual child molesters run for things you know

Roy Moore could be a pedophile the problem is, nothing came about it other than he lost his race, media suddenly lost interest once they got what they wanted (a democrat elected)

at the same time you can't just be like "the accuser is politically motivated" everytime someone in politics gets caught doing something shitty

Sure, if they're actually caught. Provide actual evidence. Don't have lawyers construct your memories with legal speak. Don't wait till the literal last moment. Don't make demands.

I mean, I don't see you arguing for the expulsion of Keith Ellison for his crimes. I've never seen you say he was caught doing something shitty. Never seen you call him a rapist or an abuser.

I don't give a shit about Keith Ellison because Keith Ellison isn't nominated to be on the supreme court for life

I know it's a shocker but we delve a little deeper into the lives and background of people we appoint to lifetime positions that will alter the course of history

I don't give a shit about Keith Ellison because Keith Ellison isn't nominated to be on the supreme court for life

I know it's a shocker but we delve a little deeper into the lives and background of people we appoint to lifetime positions that will alter the course of history

Then why give a shit about Roy Moore?

are you seriously comparing the importance of a senator to a rep

who gives a shit about reps

you have one rep right now that's literally an agent of putin

are you seriously comparing the importance of a senator to a rep

who gives a shit about reps

you have one rep right now that's literally an agent of putin

I see, so you only value women in relation to the power of the position put in play. Be as rapey as you like so long as you stick to a lesser office.

im not even defending him, I just don't give a shit

kick him out of congress for all I care

its like saying "what about the dogcatcher"

higher positions of power (and scotus is the highest) have higher bars

is this confusing to you

my rep is Richie Neal

have you ever heard of Richie Neal, he's the ranking member of Ways & Means, he's been in congress for like 30 years

no you haven't

you know why

because no one gives a shit about reps

is this confusing to you

and thus the higher the position the higher the standard of quantitative evidence needed to besmirch a candidate than literally "She said he did X at some time in this or maybe even another reality timeline at a very unspecified date"

but you're trippling down on your stupid assertions that he's guilty because she said so*

*but in no way can point to a specific time, date, place, people present

Last edited:

is this confusing to you

It's not confusing, there are obviously higher offices, I'm just surprised to hear you admit that you have a cutoff where you don't give a fuck about sexual misconduct or abuse. It's almost as if you don't care about morality at all so long as you can control who holds offices you deem worth holding.

What are your thoughts on Al Franken?

you're just ruining someone's reputation and keeping Roe v Wade safe.

:lolque:

even somewhere as never-endingly retarded as America...surely banning abortions isn't ever going to be on the table

i know you guys like doubling down on the religious idiocy, but still...

kavanaugh even said Roe v Wade is settled law but democrats will never stop their insatiable desire to murder black babies so u kno just in case

:lolque:

even somewhere as never-endingly retarded as America...surely banning abortions isn't ever going to be on the table

i know you guys like doubling down on the religious idiocy, but still...

I don't believe it will be. I personally think that the court will uphold Roe v Wade regardless of who gets appointed. I'm capable of recognizing the fervent and hyperbolic left though thinking that any originalist is automatically going to overturn it immediately because they want to regulate uteri and then overturn women's suffrage too.

kavanaugh even said Roe v Wade is settled law but democrats will never stop their insatiable desire to murder black babies so u kno just in case

Since 1973, over 17,000,000 black democrat voters have been aborted.

Back