Do you believe Kavanaugh or Ford or do you believe truth is somewhere in between?

Dn0mJm8WsAAX2kI.jpg

Stormy Daniels attorney has "credible" evidence? I'll believe it when I see it. If they were really doing this as that letter suggests, I would imagine there would be at least one documented complaint from the time it happened. Anyone can dig up a"witness" to say what you want them to say for the right price.

Last edited:
Honestly it was way too long ago imo to be credible enough to thwart a nomination, especially since there is no apparent track record of him with this kind of behavior and no prior documented accusation from her. But what does your gut tell you?
Gut? You mean intelligent thought? Only a total fucking retard could possibly believe her.

She's an insane leftist. It's a political move like the left and kikes have been doing for a century. Scream racist/rapist/bigot/anti-semite/misogynist/etc. whenever they don't have any other recourse or are backed in a corner.

If it had even one iota of truth, she would've reported it to the police decades ago. And even then, it doesn't mean shit. Women lie a lot. This is a fact. While that may suck for the ones that don't, it doesn't change the reality.

"When I sexually assaulted those women, I certainly didn't expect them to all turn out to be in a demographic that almost universally opposes my political and judicial ideology with extreme prejudice. Talk about egg on my face."

-Brett Kavanaugh probably
:rofl:

"I mean, there she was, a drunken slut almost passed out in the bedroom. If that doesn't scream 'I want a dick in my face, please' then I don't know what does."
-Brett Kavanaugh likely to testify

"If the stupid mescan bitch saw my dick, what did it look like? Was it circumcised or not? circumcised? *unzip* look! wrong. - Brett Kavanaugh

Last edited:
Back