[NZ] mosque shooting

It's not a troll, he's too self indulgent in the manifesto to troll. When he's sarcastic, he clarifies himself afterwards, doesn't want to be misunderstood.

Obviously the dude had a few screws loose, but was also clearly an idiot. His ideology is irrational almost like organized religion. I'm guessing multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia.

I can't be the only person that see's the irony in a mosque being targeted in Christchurch? Wonder how long until the cucks over there rename the city to Allahmosque to show how much in solidarity they are with the very people who are planning on destroying their culture?

no kidding

D1sqjLOWsAA55SR.jpg

The manifesto, if authentic, reads like a total troll to me. He's picking at all the little hotspots. The Candace Owens bit is fuckin hilarious I must say.

right?

Be like a white supremacists most influential political mind being

MALCOLM X

:lol:

I mean so many levels of irony and just straight trolling it is breaking the internet

D1tEZreWsAEnKlQ.png

well that is nothing new

Last edited:
It's not a troll, he's too self indulgent in the manifesto to troll. When he's sarcastic, he clarifies himself afterwards, doesn't want to be misunderstood.

Obviously the dude had a few screws loose, but was also clearly an idiot. His ideology is irrational almost like organized religion. I'm guessing multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia.

don't you want kids to vote in another thread?

D1qhFkjW0AA-T8H.png

but you worried about fully developed minds biting off more than they can chew

we reaching new peaks folks

Last edited:

Obviously a few screws have to be loose to gun down a bunch of unarmed strangers.

The manifesto is a troll. How do you take him seriously when he says Candace Owens inspired him, but he doesn't agree with her "more extreme" views which are too harsh even for him. A guy who just killed 50 people. You don't see the comedy? Quite obvious to me.

the manifesto this dood posted reads like an extra long tele post lmao

globalists, muslim invaders, white genocide, low birthrates, reeeeeing about foreign terrorist attacks, it's got everything in it :lol:

a poster likely named chan irl

telling me all white people look and sound alike to him

D1tZ-7zX4AIoOou.png

#NOTSHOCKING

The resulting backlash against innocent whites following this deadly event in NZ will be heavy—it will start almost immediately.

How can POC allies help? Tomorrow, when you’re at work or school, ask your white bros & sisters how they’re doing. Let them know you’re there for them

Last edited:
you all spout the same autism, literally what is the difference

he's got all your greatest hits in there

civil war any day now bro, it's happening this time for real

we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take our cube farms anymore

civil war any day now bro, it's happening this time for real

we're mad as hell and we're not gonna take our cube farms anymore

u no c yanggang2020 tell us his biggest fear is some white person shooting up his kids school one day soon?

i mean that isn't even a troll......he actually gave a speech on it

Democratic Candidate Andrew Yang Predicts White People Will Shoot Up Asians | The Daily Caller

i mean as an asian he is bad at math and stats but still

Spoiler

u guys better get cpt planet to save u and soon

Last edited:
don't you want kids to vote in another thread?

D1qhFkjW0AA-T8H.png

but you worried about fully developed minds biting off more than they can chew

we reaching new peaks folks

it's fine that your place on the spectrum doesnt pick up sarcasm

Obviously a few screws have to be loose to gun down a bunch of unarmed strangers.

The manifesto is a troll. How do you take him seriously when he says Candace Owens inspired him, but he doesn't agree with her "more extreme" views which are too harsh even for him. A guy who just killed 50 people. You don't see the comedy? Quite obvious to me.

The manifesto is not a troll, he's got a mental disorder.
When he is trolling/sarcastic he clarifies himself. He believes in his words.

real fucking idiot

or really fucking trying to be an idiot

HURR HURRR GOT U GOOD

VS.

HURRR DURRRRPIN

the world no longer knows

or cares

because it all has the same exact outcome + tragedy for the rest of us

Doubt it's a troll. The dude murdered 50 people he's a fuckin lunatic and holds insane lunatic beliefs

Back